College Hockey College Free Agent talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Florida GM Bill Zito was both Thomas & Rask agent

Per his bio

Prior to joining the Blue Jackets organization, Zito spent two decades building Acme World Sports into one of the top hockey agencies in the world by uncovering late-round or undrafted, lesser-known players, as well as the top picks. As the agency’s founder and president, his list of clients included: John Madden, Brian Rafalski, Tuuka Rask, Kimmo Timonen, 2013 Vezina Trophy finalist Antti Niemi and former Vezina Trophy and Conn Smythe Award winner Tim Thomas.

gee I wonder if he knew the agent who represents this kid - for all I know he once worked for Zito. Good for Bill

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Pronman: Ranking the top free agents from college hockey, junior and Europe

Couple of new NCAA names
Brandon Bussi Goalie Western Michigan
Trenton Bliss C Michigan Tech

OHL
Jordan Frasca C Kingston
Tye Kartye C Soo
Nathan Staios LD Hamilton

Q
Bennett MacArthur LW Acadia Bathurst

WHL
Old friend Taylor Gauthier G Portland
Henrik Rybinski C Center

Also a bunch of Russians we'll never sign

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
question- does our black hole at top 6 center entice college free agents to sign or does it not really impact anything

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
question- does our black hole at top 6 center entice college free agents to sign or does it not really impact anything
Not only at Center but Boston has a ton of expiring contracts next year and in reality only a few high end types to replace them in the pipeline,so if you believe in yourself and money and term are equal across the board why wouldn't you give a long look to Boston vs the LA Kings who are 5 deep at every position
Pittsburgh and the NYR are always active in this market, Montreal will be involved too unfortunately...

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I hope we can land a big fish. Can any of these guys make the big club (Bruins) directly from college?
If we were 10 points back maybe though to get a Scanlin or Meyers maybe you burn a year to get them, otherwise probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad