College Hockey College Free Agent talk II

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
In the article they (Eliteprospects.com) believe he (Bavaro) lacks the one standout element in his game to be a successful NHL player, in their grading he basically had average for every category
ah gotcha, thank you, couldn`t tell if they were speaking about one specific element , merci

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Justin Hryckowian, Luke Krys, Colton Huard, Matt Kopperud, Cam Thiessen watch has begun

Jacob Bengtsson had a monster game last night,he saved BC's bacon

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
I've made up my mind. Three guys I want the most:

Jacob Quillan - NCAA
Sam Sedley - CHL
Maxim Tsyplakov - Europe

Give me those three and I have no problem not having a first, second and third round picks this year.
When can Tsyplakov sign? I remember reading that a bunch of teams were interested like 2 months ago now, but haven't seen anything since then.

Reactions: bruins4thecup65

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
When can Tsyplakov sign? I remember reading that a bunch of teams were interested like 2 months ago now, but haven't seen anything since then.
May 1.

The NHL has forbidden NHL teams to talk to Russian players or their respective KHL teams about getting a player over while they have a KHL contract until the player becomes a free agent, which is May 1.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
If they manage to snag a forward with some NHL upside in addition to Bavaro and now Bischel, that will be a pretty good haul of college UFAs. Need it with no picks until the 4th round as of now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad