NCAA: College Football Off-Season 2024: Conference Re-Malign-ment

Sep 19, 2008
i posted in the cfb thread in geek emporium but the things you can do in this NCAA game are so wild, key point being making your own school in teambuilder and playing it in dynasty, that this could shatter records

i'm not lying

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
i posted in the cfb thread in geek emporium but the things you can do in this NCAA game are so wild, key point being making your own school in teambuilder and playing it in dynasty, that this could shatter records

i'm not lying
Thats definitely not new, they had that in NCAA 07, or whichever game had Tebow on the cover.

Reactions: DaveG and LT

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think it was with the one with the Boise St QB on the cover?
I think that one too. Jared Zabransky. I have that one somewhere. Some of later ones didn’t have a lot of the lower divisions I don’t think.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveG

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I think that one too. Jared Zabransky. I have that one somewhere. Some of later ones didn’t have a lot of the lower divisions I don’t think.

Yep that’s his name. Couldn’t think of it earlier. Played that one and 06 religiously on PS2.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Fox will obviously have Ohio State/Michigan and Michigan/Texas and will decide later on Ohio State/Penn State or Oregon/Michigan, which are being played on the same day. They want to do Oregon/Michigan, but they can’t put it on Big Noon.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Won't be surprised if we start to get more and more of this. Guarantee there's a whole lot of fraud in some of this NIL recruiting both out of hs and the portal.
I think it really depends. This specific one seemed to be a very big pissing match between Florida Booster and Miami Booster.

I assume other schools are usually smarter and will make it hard to do that.

Like A&M has had nobody from the 2022 class try anything.

Reactions: LT and DaveG

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I think it really depends. This specific one seemed to be a very big pissing match between Florida Booster and Miami Booster.

I hear you, though I recall the Pitt receiver that transferred to SC a couple years back was running into all kinds of roadblocks from their NIL syndicate/boosters about getting the money that he was promised. Addison I think?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I hear you, though I recall the Pitt receiver that transferred to SC a couple years back was running into all kinds of roadblocks from their NIL syndicate/boosters about getting the money that he was promised. Addison I think?
It was reported, but nothing came of it. So he either got his money or that contract was locked tight.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010

Oh, Miami was involved? Now it all makes sense

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
if anybody wants to read the contract, here's a good link:

From what I've read and seen on Florida boards, the real winner maybe Florida. They are going to be able to get rid of Napier with no buyout. Rogue boosters learns his lesson. Rashada probably gets some money as well.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Been seeing a lot about House Vs NCAA the last few days, apparently they reached an agreement. Not going to pretend I'm a lawyer or even know what the case entails but based on recent tweets it might be some money thing.

Going to read the "layman's" summary when it is released on espn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad