Player Discussion Colin White - C/RW

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Dont think his effort was ever in question,now he needs to use that bulk and move on to being that solid all around center we sorely lack

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Is White hurt? I hear his speed is way off at camp ... has he bulked up too much???? ... da kid was really really good all da way to NHL and now he can't figure it out ... why????

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Is White hurt? I hear his speed is way off at camp ... has he bulked up too much???? ... da kid was really really good all da way to NHL and now he can't figure it out ... why????
Did you hear this from someone from inside the organization? Because nobody from outside the org has seen anything from camp. The head coach has gone out of his way to say how good white looks. Take that for what it’s worth

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Did you hear this from someone from inside the organization? Because nobody from outside the org has seen anything from camp. The head coach has gone out of his way to say how good white looks. Take that for what it’s worth
Yes one of guys on ice with him ... maybe he has just bulked up too much and needs more skating to get his lungs back ... he was always a big time player since he was a very little kid when I first saw him play

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Yes one of guys on ice with him ... maybe he has just bulked up too much and needs more skating to get his lungs back ... he was always a big time player since he was a very little kid when I first saw him play
Seems like a strange thing a teammate would say, when the opposites been said by the coach

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Smith has mentioned White in his post practice meets with the press as someone who has looked good about 3 times now. Why are you jumping on here saying this now is my question.

Leafs fan trying to hook Sens fans by the looks of it... Lots of hot takes out there

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Seems like a strange thing a teammate would say, when the opposites been said by the coach
Yeah that is weird as DJ is a straight shooter ... da only reason I heard that was I asked one of my buddies whose kid plays on team how he was doing and how Colin was doing as a coached him in a couple spring tournaments as a kid ... I'm sure it is nothing as long as he is not hurt ... great kid and one of hardest working guys I have come across .. like to see him have a great year ... as soon as i get da vaccine and we can get back into games i can't wait to come to Ottawa to watch Sens v Leafs ... i am a Leaf fan always but will be cheering for a couple your guys to do great

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
There's always a worry about speed when a player bulks up too much (e.g. Spezza as a Junior) but I can't really comment one way or the other until I see it for myself.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
If you have an inside source, why are you asking on here? Or maybe it's all just BS?
No worries ... there is always 1 or 2 guys on these threads who know what is really going on maybe even coach on here .. i thought maybe he was still injured but I will email Mark and find out ... thanks again

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
if white turns into a top 2 center on this team man our depth will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad