Confirmed Trade: [COL/TBL] Ross Colton for 2023 2nd round pick (37OA)

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Even before that he already had a long history of poor choices with regard to free agent signings. BriseBois has made a few great moves but he’s also made some absolute stinkers, and at this point I think it’s fair to say he’s lost more than he’s won.
I mean, not really, at least not yet. Coleman, Goodrow, Hagel, Paul have all worked out well, and his moves helped complete the team for 2 Cups and 3 str8 finals. McD was going to have to go one way or the other, so even that trade, given the situation, was probabaly close to as good as he could've done. The Names signing was meh, and the jury is still out on the 3 big rfa signings from last year, but with the rising cap, even those seem like they will be fine long term. His major errors, so far, have been the Jeannot and Colton trades, as moving Colton for a meh 2nd was terrible for a team with a "win now" strategy, and paying that price for Heannot was both exorbitant and cost them more cap allocation since they can't move out Jeannot now. I wouldn't say it's been more misses than hits overall, just more recently.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Colton’s a good player, pain in the ass to play against, and pretty decent skill level. Surprised he went so cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00