OT 19/3: Closed for Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I would never partner with that fake tough guy Hogan.

Oh but you did... up until that hotdog looking coward not only stole all the glory for himself on that fateful February night in Wilwaukee but singlehandedly destroyed the most powerful force in the WWF because he had to have that lust in his eyes

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Is Stranger Things 2 worth watching? Liked the first season but am wary after all the hype and consequently fail potential.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Is Stranger Things 2 worth watching? Liked the first season but am wary after all the hype and consequently fail potential.
I liked it. Mike doesn't get a lot of screentime, and that ends up being a problem towards the end of the season, and like any show, it's not as fresh as the first year, but it's worthwhile.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It was a good day. Got a raise at work so now I can start looking into buying a condo which I've wanted to do for a couple of years now. Not like I'm making a lot now still but I'll have enough to cover the loan and still do other things I want.

Congrats man! How is it getting property by you? Expensive or pretty affordable? Anyway good luck to you.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Congrats man! How is it getting property by you? Expensive or pretty affordable? Anyway good luck to you.

Well, it depends what you want. I've decided already I want to buy a reasonably new place to avoid any repair work for plumbing and what not. So it will definately be on expensive side but I'm thinking it's an investment too. I'm looking to buy from a finer area of the town I live in so the place should hold it's value pretty well if I want to sell it in the future. Of course everything depends on the bank and what kind of terms I'll get on the loan but in the best case scenario I won't be that much affected by it. Hell, it costs about the same in a month if I rent a place of the same size I'm looking to buy or what I'll have to pay back on the loan in a month.

Who knows where I'll be in ten or even five years but I would consider it like I'm banking the cash for future. You can always sell the place. One dream of mine would be to move to another country for a few years or why not for the rest of my life. Visited Switzerland during the summer and I instantly fell in love with the place. Just a gorgeous country. The mountaneous terrain, chrystal clear lakes.. I would be right at home there :laugh: Just thinking about fishing in those lakes gets me excited. It's not probable it will ever happen but you have to have dreams in your life, eh?

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
So this just happened during the opening ceremony for the League of Legends World Finals.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Just finished Stranger Things season 2. Def better than the 1st season. Last 3 episodes were just some really good TV. Wow.

Reactions: Hit The Lights
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad