OT 19/3: Closed for Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
There is a better chance of Astraphobia Catalyst returning than Xenophobia Catalyst. AC is Legendary on the HFWF sub forum. But Cumulonimbus Catalyst and Cataclysmic Catalyst may form a tag team.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Those allegations...

1a27d3cba49f8f0a2811530832389209.jpg

will be Squashed.

csi_miami_yeah.jpg

Reactions: AlwaysSunnyInTampa

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Just ordered a Kucherov jersey which will bring my collection to four. Previously I had Marty , Vinny and Johnny. Next up is Stammer and Hedman. Oh, and I'll have a Callahan jersey at the end of the season when Cally has gone on a tear and scored 50 points :naughty:
All home jerseys? I have an old black St. Louis jersey from 10 years or so ago that is way too big for me, and a blue Bolts third Stammer jersey. I don’t wear them enough (at all really) to justify purchasing another, but I would not mind having one for Heddy and one for Kuch

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
All home jerseys? I have an old black St. Louis jersey from 10 years or so ago that is way too big for me, and a blue Bolts third Stammer jersey. I don’t wear them enough (at all really) to justify purchasing another, but I would not mind having one for Heddy and one for Kuch
Guess you never grew into it...

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland

Yeah, I like the look of the home jersey more than the away one but I guess I'll have to get one white jersey too. Vinny, Johnny and Kuch jersey are with the new design and the Marty jersey is a black one that we had from 07 to 11. The Marty jersey was the first one I bought and it's hanging on the wall framed. I would put more of them on the wall but I live in such a small apartment right now I don't really have space for them. I'll hang more of them when I move to a bigger apartment.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Playing Secret of Mana on the SNES classic forgot how good that game was back in the day.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I know we've got at least one fan who lives in NYC. Hope all is well.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
This Note 8 feels too damn slick. I feel like I'm going to drop it every second.
That's what cases are for. I don't mean you have to go full Otterbox, but a slimcase with something easier to grip. At least that's what I did with my Galaxy S6.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
That's what cases are for. I don't mean you have to go full Otterbox, but a slimcase with something easier to grip. At least that's what I did with my Galaxy S6.
Yeah I just ordered one. I generally don't like cases but I'll drop this thing otherwise.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I know we've got at least one fan who lives in NYC. Hope all is well.

It's really scary. I am usually in the city for the Rangers games. You just don't feel safe anymore. It really is a tragedy. This happened on the west side, but I go into the heart of midtown, which is where there are a lot of people and tourists. So you stop and think, how safe you really are.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Hard to find a place in today's world you can consider safe... As someone who lives in one of the most safest countries I've never thought about this kind of stuff that much. But with the events in recent years you kind of have to. Luckily I live in such a small town that there's not much happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad