OT 19/3: Closed for Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I think I'll have to change my name by the 2018 draft if the player my name comes from gets drafted by some other team.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Saw Kingsman: Golden Circle Friday night, thought it was very good. Maybe as good as the first one. Some cool twists in it, and the Elton John scenes alone were enough to make it worth seeing. lol.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Playing through Hob it's a puzzle game with combat and platforming, it's only $20. It kind of reminds me of Hyper Light Drifter. The art style really caught my attention, it's definitely worth a play-through if you're into that game.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
u98a7lxsbuazb5j3jowb.gif

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
So Fear Factor gave me a new idea for a show called "Try not to vomit"

Squeamish contestants are put through a series of challenges whether it's gross smells, foods or tasks like cleaning a dumpster. If the contestant lasts through so many they win money. If they vomit they lose.

Is this the stupidest idea ever or is it actually something that might work in a place like Japan?

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
So Fear Factor gave me a new idea for a show called "Try not to vomit"

Squeamish contestants are put through a series of challenges whether it's gross smells, foods or tasks like cleaning a dumpster. If the contestant lasts through so many they win money. If they vomit they lose.

Is this the stupidest idea ever or is it actually something that might work in a place like Japan?

That sounds exactly like a show the Japanese would come up with.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Reached a milestone just now. Donated blood 50 times. Feels good.
Kind of like a super hero. Saving lives and having a Secret identity to the ones who receive the help.

Reactions: Hoek

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Reached a milestone just now. Donated blood 50 times. Feels good.
Kind of like a super hero. Saving lives and having a Secret identity to the ones who receive the help.

Good job man! I hope they gave you one of those giant cookies for it being your 50th time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad