OT 19/3: Closed for Renovations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Also I'm sure XC/Hypno would agree in my disappointment that there is no Chrono Trigger in the SNES package.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Meh - whatever. It has Super Metroid. Also known as GOAT game of all time.

Is Switch backwards compatible btw? I want to play the Metroid Prime trilogy again.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Also I'm sure XC/Hypno would agree in my disappointment that there is no Chrono Trigger in the SNES package.

I do agree but I have it on Playstation so I can play it that way.

Meh - whatever. It has Super Metroid. Also known as GOAT game of all time.

Is Switch backwards compatible btw? I want to play the Metroid Prime trilogy again.

It is not, but that's not to say they wont put it on the Nintendo eShop someday, maybe even before 4 drops. A guy can dream...

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm re-watching the Saiyan Saga of DBZ and I have to say, Goku's inaugural fight with Vegeta is incredible stuff. I cannot believe I could so easily forget about it and how quickly jealous Vegeta got in the midst of the battle. He went from quiet swagger enough to kill his own partner to frothing at the mouth resorting to last measures in about 2 episodes.

And I gotta hand it to the writer(s) the advent of the Kaio Ken technique was a brilliant step forward in Goku's transition to Super Saiyan. I don't know if the idea of Super Saiyan was even conceived back then but it worked. The Blutz waves were a nice touch too

PS- Yajirobe might be the biggest coward I've ever seen anywhere

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I'm re-watching the Saiyan Saga of DBZ and I have to say, Goku's inaugural fight with Vegeta is incredible stuff. I cannot believe I could so easily forget about it and how quickly jealous Vegeta got in the midst of the battle. He went from quiet swagger enough to kill his own partner to frothing at the mouth resorting to last measures in about 2 episodes.

And I gotta hand it to the writer(s) the advent of the Kaio Ken technique was a brilliant step forward in Goku's transition to Super Saiyan. I don't know if the idea of Super Saiyan was even conceived back then but it worked. The Blutz waves were a nice touch too

PS- Yajirobe might be the biggest coward I've ever seen anywhere

Have not watched that in around 15 years. But I did throughly enjoy the team 4 star abridged stuff.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I always hate when things I've gotten used to change but time will tell how much I like these changes.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
How do I get this to stay on desktop mode on my Android? Every time I change it it changes back when I exit the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad