Cleveland Monsters Thread VI (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
It took a minute but Hershey already with a clean sucker punch after the whistle on a Monsters player. Can't believe the ref allowed it.

orthosrgn2

Apr 26, 2007
I put in the code and they said it would be 12.99! Never mind I guess I will read about it later, but I appreciate all your assistance.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I just made another with 0 issue. just sign up, enter email and all that jazz then select final all access for $65 then on the right it says promo code and just put in caldercup2016

caldercup2016
Check
The promotion code you've entered is valid!

TonyAndrock

Oct 26, 2013
I compiled lists for all the AHL Western Conference teams in terms of who's under contract for next season and all the free agents. They can be found here: http://highlandparkhockey.blogspot.com/2016/06/offseason-guide-part-2-ahl-free-agents.html

Any corrections I need to make with Lake Erie's list?

Lake Erie Monsters (Columbus Blue Jackets)

Under Contract

Forwards: Josh Anderson, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Paul Bittner, Brett Gallant, Markus Hannikainen, Keegan Kolesar, Jordan Maletta, Sonny Milano, Nick Moutrey, Kerby Rychel, Justin Scott, Lukas Sedlak, Kole Sherwood, Jamie Sifers and Daniel Zaar

Defensemen: Dillon Heatherington, Dean Kukan, Markus Nutivaara, John Ramage, Blake Siebenaler and Oleg Yevenko

Goaltenders: Oscar Dansk, Joonas Korpisalo

Impending Free Agents

NHL UFA: defenseman Justin Falk

NHL RFA: goaltender Anton Forsberg, defenseman Michael Paliotta and forwards Alex Broadhurst, Michael Chaput and T.J. Tynan

AHL UFA: goaltender Brad Thiessen, defensemen, Steve Eminger and Eric Roy and forwards Seth Ambroz, Ryan Craig, Derek DeBlois, Peter Quenneville and Trent Vogelhuber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad