CM Punk
Shelton
Christian
Mark Henry

Seemed like way too many guys when they were doing intro's but it has worked

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Interesting part in WM25, Jericho bitches about Mickey Rourke's Wrestler Movie, saying it glorifies the old veteran wrestlers who hang on long after their primes, and he challenges Flair, Piper, Steamboat, and Snuka to a match, now 15 years later Jericho has become that same thing, the only difference is Jericho is getting paid millions more than Randy the Ram

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
What good could have possibly come out of that for that jobber? Was his intention to look strong thinking he'd get a push or something?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Whats wrong in this video?
Jobber isn’t selling at all because his family was in the crowd and he wanted to show off. Thats the only thing wrong in the video. Really though he was ahead of his time in regards to not selling lmao

Spivey damn near killed Adrian Adonis in a fight. Every account of it is pretty much the same too. And didn’t Sid stab Arn Anderson with scissors? Yeah not the guys to try and show up

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
had WM 13 on while working today and it was hard to listen to how mean the announcers (JR, Vince, & King) were regarding Chyna's looks and physical appearance, it was disgusting to hear especially knowing how things turned out for her

On a lighter side, it was funny to see someone in the crowd with a cardboard cutout pair of scissors with Sid and Arn written on them, 4 years after the infamous hotel hallway battle between the two

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Bull Nakano 100% deserves to be in the HoF no matter what the smarks, who should know better, say.

Her and Aja Kong were AEW before AEW. They were practically killing each other in every match for a good two years.

The Statlander thumb tack spot was ridiculous, but getting hit in the face with a swinging chain at full blast.....

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Not sure what prompted it, but I looked up when WCW/WWF had house shows 40 miles apart when I was a kid. I seem to recall both companies having ads in the LA Times sports section which was a novelty to see. WCW was still in the midst of its 83 weeks of beating WWF in the Monday Night War.

WWF at the Arrowhead Pond (Anaheim) – June 28, 1997

- Rockabilly defeated Flash Funk
- Nation of Domination (Faarooq and Kama Mustafa) defeated New Blackjacks (Blackjack Windham and Blackjack Bradshaw)
- Ken Shamrock defeated Jim Neidhart
- Owen Hart and Davey Boy Smith defeated Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal) and The Godwinns (Henry O. Godwinn and Phineas I. Godwinn)
- Vader defeated Goldust
- Mankind defeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley by disqualification
- The Undertaker (c) defeated Bret Hart and Steve Austin to retain the WWF World Championship

WCW at The Great Western Forum (Los Angeles) – June 28, 1997

- Juventud Guerrera, Súper Caló and Damien defeated Konnan, La Parka and Villano IV
- Último Dragón defeated Psychosis
- Eddie Guerrero defeated Dean Malenko
- Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner) defeated Buff Bagwell and Masa Chono
- Syxx (c) defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Championship
- Chris Jericho defeated Syxx (c) to win the WCW Cruiserweight Championship
- Roddy Piper defeated Ric Flair
- Diamond Dallas Page defeated Randy Savage
- Lex Luger and The Giant defeated The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) (c) by DQ in a WCW Tag Team Championship match

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk

Not sure what prompted it, but I looked up when WCW/WWF had house shows 40 miles apart when I was a kid. I seem to recall both companies having ads in the LA Times sports section which was a novelty to see. WCW was still in the midst of its 83 weeks of beating WWF in the Monday Night War.

WWF at the Arrowhead Pond (Anaheim) – June 28, 1997

- Rockabilly defeated Flash Funk
- Nation of Domination (Faarooq and Kama Mustafa) defeated New Blackjacks (Blackjack Windham and Blackjack Bradshaw)
- Ken Shamrock defeated Jim Neidhart
- Owen Hart and Davey Boy Smith defeated Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal) and The Godwinns (Henry O. Godwinn and Phineas I. Godwinn)
- Vader defeated Goldust
- Mankind defeated Hunter Hearst Helmsley by disqualification
- The Undertaker (c) defeated Bret Hart and Steve Austin to retain the WWF World Championship

WCW at The Great Western Forum (Los Angeles) – June 28, 1997

- Juventud Guerrera, Súper Caló and Damien defeated Konnan, La Parka and Villano IV
- Último Dragón defeated Psychosis
- Eddie Guerrero defeated Dean Malenko
- Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner and Scott Steiner) defeated Buff Bagwell and Masa Chono
- Syxx (c) defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Championship
- Chris Jericho defeated Syxx (c) to win the WCW Cruiserweight Championship
- Roddy Piper defeated Ric Flair
- Diamond Dallas Page defeated Randy Savage
- Lex Luger and The Giant defeated The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) (c) by DQ in a WCW Tag Team Championship match
This all in one day in one place? Wow.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
This all in one day in one place? Wow.

Competing house shows in somewhat close proximity. Less than a year later, Raw and Nitro both were airing near other in Virginia. Google says those two arenas were less than 20 miles apart. That was the notable episode when DX invaded Nitro.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad