CL: Round of 16 Draw

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Liverpool vs Shakhtar would be a nice matchup. Would love to see this clash of offensive powerhouses. This Shakhtar team is quite underrated, lots of pacey and skilled guys like Bernard, Marlos, Taison and a clinical finisher in Ferreyra. I really like Fred too, he probably should move to Premier League.

Hope PSG gonna draw a tough matchup if this team wanna win it all they need to learn how to win big games and not choking away from home.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hope PSG gonna draw a tough matchup if this team wanna win it all they need to learn how to win big games and not choking away from home.
Hope so too. And if they fail, Emery is finally done.
Heck, he could be done this winter according to lots of rumors.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Hope so too. And if they fail, Emery is finally done.
Heck, he could be done this winter according to lots of rumors.

That's another good thing about drawing a tough opponent. Although I feel like the only way Emery can save his job is if he makes it to the Final.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Front page updated

Juventus - Tottenham
Basel - Man City
Porto - Liverpool
Sevilla - Man Utd
Madrid - Paris
Shakhtar - Roma
Chelsea - Barcelona
Bayern - Besiktas

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Looking forward to Juventus vs Tottenham, Real vs PSG, Chelsea vs Barcelona and also Shakhtar vs Roma. In the other match-ups, City, Liverpool, United and Bayern should advance.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I don't mind Juventus. At least we got a much cooler logo (which is not something Spurs can say too often).

Juventus got Fiorentina away before the first leg. And Lazio away before the second. Spurs got home games before both matches - even if one of them are against Arsenal.

Fairly 50/50 if you ask me - assuming Spurs can start playing some proper football soon.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I don't mind Juventus. At least we got a much cooler logo (which is not something Spurs can say too often).

Juventus got Fiorentina away before the first leg. And Lazio away before the second. Spurs got home games before both matches - even if one of them are against Arsenal.

Fairly 50/50 if you ask me - assuming Spurs can start playing some proper football soon.

This seasons Juve looks to be a shell of the teams it’s been the past few years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad