CHL Import Draft

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
Import Question

With them already having that Sweden guy Robin Figren that they got from the Hitmen does that mean they can only select one player in the import draft today instead of two?

Macster

Aug 26, 2005
Hammonds Plains, NS
With them already having that Sweden guy Robin Figren that they got from the Hitmen does that mean they can only select one player in the import draft today instead of two?

They can select two, but they'd need to move Figren.

(Providing the two selected today earn a spot over Figren)

Maximum two Euros.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
Blades pick...

Jyri Niemi 90 born d-man from Finland, whoever that is. Hmm.

DLMDLM

Aug 24, 2004
London Ontario
What did the Knights give up to get the 11th pick?

I'm concerned about getting another young dman when we already have too many. Maybe we traded one to the Petes for the pick?

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Well, Pielmeier definately was interested in coming over a few months ago. His last comment was that his new team (Berlin) lets him decide what to do, so he might come over if he feels that it's the best choice for him.

See Felix Schütz. He was under contract in Germany the last two years, but his team let him play major junior. The same might happen with Pielmeier.

Free Edler

Enjoy retirement, boys.
Feb 27, 2002
Surrey, BC
WOW. I wonder if he actually comes over?? He's in a great Frolunda system right now.

That was my thought too, I didn't think Bodker wass going to come over. It's a good risk to take though. He's probably the best Danish prospect ever.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
Bodker's coming over...

I'm pretty sure he is, a friend of mine whose in Europe has talked bout Bodker coming over. With all these guys picked so far, u gotta think they've commited or are pretty close to it. Dont think a team would gamble like that.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
anyone have any info on Radim Valchar? There is no profile on him just stats...

Very strong upper body. Loves to come down the wing and fire off a slapshot, which is his best weapon. Most effective from the right side. Defensively apt but still very raw. He'll be a good fit.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
2008 eligible Czech D-man Jaroslav Hertl(6'4/218) to Brampton

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
I think Halifax was pretty stupied passing over Vladimir Roth...he was listed in our paper as one of the players who would play for Halfiax...I think they really missed out on a top end d-man a Roman Hamerlik type of player.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
Lethbridge just took a goaltender...

Juha Metsola Feb.24.1989 G Ildes Jrs/FIN 5.10 165 2008

how odd is that, when they have Justin LeClerc as their starter right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad