CHL Import Draft

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
He's a friggin' monster.
I think he'll go over, since it's a pick completely off the boards, as far as I know. It's not the kind of player you take a shot and hope he'll report, right?

Tb0ne

Nov 29, 2004
Victoria

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
garl, we got news today sjodin will be returning to the winter hawks next season :handclap:

Your are lucky.:)

His style is suited for NA hockey, and CHL is good for him I think.

Just let him play at WJC U20.;)

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
He's a friggin' monster.
I think he'll go over, since it's a pick completely off the boards, as far as I know. It's not the kind of player you take a shot and hope he'll report, right?

I think, maybe Prince George wants him to replace Vlad Mihalik(1987 born, 6'8/242).:)

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah...

hard to believe how many goaltenders have been picked so far. I've lost count. It seems like every other pick is a goaltender. I'd say there's bout 10 or close to it.

pdxshark

Apr 26, 2006
Portland, OR
Your are lucky.:)

His style is suited for NA hockey, and CHL is good for him I think.

Just let him play at WJC U20.;)

he's one of my favorite hawks, i love his physical play, you can always count on a big hit comming from him. He's scored some goals and hopefully he can pick that up this year but he always brings 100% effort.

Jimmypop316

Jun 21, 2005
so does anyone have any information on Stefan Ulmer that the Spokane Chiefs have picked up?

Tobias

Oct 15, 2004
Copenhagen, Denmark
Bødker should go in the first round without many problems. When Frölunda originally signed Eller and Bødker it was Bødker who was their first priority. The last year Eller has really speeded up his development however.

On International Hockey Gang's forums I could have sworn Butcher (who also posts here) said Bodker planned on coming to North America.

http://forums.internationalhockey.net/showthread.php?t=2354&page=3

The #138th post says,

Nice memory :)

Yes, expect him to come over.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
So far u guys...

in Ontario and Quebec are getting the top 17s although the guy Edmonton picked is considered a top prospect for the 09 draft. You guys should tell ur teams to lay off the 17s and let the WHL take some more lol.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Is Jan Kana (PEI) any good? I know he's very small, but smaller guys can sometimes carve out a niche in the Q.

I have seen Kana play, he is something like a David Krejci, very good player, gritty and plays bigger than he is, two way player, gives it his all, and has very good offensive ability. PEI fans will love him, myself I think he might be a little bigger than 5'7...I found he looked 5'9ish

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
No otherwise he would have been...

picked a lot higher, even Calgary pass him. Kelowna just wasted their pick I think.

Trav

Aug 2, 2005
To try out for the Flames only...

Might have a shot at making the team next year.

An Ape called Yoko

May 15, 2003
Gothenborg
Visit site
Vikke -- can that Magnusson guy skate at all or is he a big, slow, immobile type?

I have seen him play lots of times. And for being 6'8" i think his mobility is decent. He has a nice hockeysense.. solid passing-game.. really really strong (obviously).. HV71 used him in front of the goalie in PP.. extremely hard to move.. nice slapper from the blueline.. good position on ice.. played a lot of minutes in HV71 J20 and performed very nicely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->