Pre-Game Talk: Chi @ nyr 8:00 pm nbcsn 2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRangers3061

Lets Go Rangers!!!
Jan 9, 2015
Rangerstown
Lets go Rangers!!

Let's continue this point streak and start a new winning streak. Playing a tough opponent, but if we play how we've played recently, we'll do well.

LGR!!

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
So sad no game until tomorrow wednesday 17.02. (

I hope Ryan Mc. is back for this game! I get easily migraine to think about our current predicament with injuries.

LGR!

Vickers8

I would think Mcd would sit for this game, when he comes back, AV hits ejector seat for Big Mc

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Its not just you. with our national TV games, and games against the Flyers, this is the 6th game in a row that the rangers are on TV for me.

It doesn't suck

I am not complaining either. I refuse to pay $129 for 30 games so its either NHL Network, NBC or head over to my parents house to watch the game. Now that I am not traveling too much anymore I will definitely be getting center ice next season.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Ah, nothing like playing our biggest Western Conference rivals the Chicago Blackhawks on NBCSN's Wednesday Rivalry Night™!

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Yandle actually makes Girardi a competent defender.

If McDonagh is ready to go tomorrow night, these should be the d-pairings, in no particular order...

Yandle - G
McDonagh - McIlrath
Staal - Klein

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Yandle actually makes Girardi a competent defender.

If McDonagh is ready to go tomorrow night, these should be the d-pairings, in no particular order...

Yandle - G
McDonagh - McIlrath
Staal - Klein

Yeah, Yandle and Girardi are a good pair, KY's skating allows himself to skate the puck out of trouble. Girardi seems to defer to him every time, so KY will either skate it out or he will make a nice pass out. They fit as a pair.

However, AV had G back with McD in practice today. I swear to god he's watching a different team than the rest of us.

Vickers8

Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN · 33m33 minutes ago

McDonagh is practicing on the second #NYR power play unit, too. Hard to imagine he doesn't play tomorrow vs Hawks

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I hate 8 PM starts

8 pm my ass, it'll start by 8:15 if we're lucky, closer to 8:20. It's NBC- they must squeeze in as many commercial breaks once people tune in at 8 for the game but before the puck drops when they'll be limited by the game rules for tv timeouts.

8:01 3 minute game discussion/interview (a long one to draw the viewers in)
8:04 4 minute commercial break
8:08 2 minute game discussion/interview
8:10 4 minute commercial break
8:14 1 minute game discussion/interview
8:15 2 minute commercial break
8:17 Puck drop

6 minutes of discussion for 10 minutes commercials- sounds about right.
That's my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad