Trade: [CHI/MIN] Jimmy Butler, Justin Patton for Lauri Markkanen, Zach LaVine, and Kris Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Wow.

Love the deal for Minny. They needed a quality veteran starter so badly. They one up that and get a star!

lol Wolves fans are pissed at realgm for some reason. Maybe they want to keep missing the playoffs every single year?

Apparently Minny gets the 16th pick too.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Apparently the Wolves are getting the 16th pick as well. Great trade for them.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
How is that even possible? WTF are the Bulls thinking? Crazy
Love the look of the Wolves now. Yay for small markets.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Minnesota is gonna be really really good. They can take down golden state if they get a bench either by outscoring or just a bit of luck

Lepardi

Jan 1, 2008
Finland
Minnesota already has Mikael Granlund and Mikko Koivu. To get Lauri Markkanen on top of that would have made them a really nice tourist destination for us Finns.

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Rubio has been on the block for years and apparently is once again. They don't have Dunn to take over for him anymore so it'll be interesting to see what they do.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
What a ####### joke of trade

Dunn looks like absolute bust , Lavine messed up his knee didn't he?

And we drafted another high profile "Shooter" who cant do anything else well while giving up Butler and our 1st

I hate GarPax

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
What a ####### joke of trade

Dunn looks like absolute bust , Lavine messed up his knee didn't he?

And we drafted another high profile "Shooter" who cant do anything else well while giving up Butler and our 1st

I hate GarPax

Dunn isn't a bust he'll still likely be a starter, and Lavine has all-star potential.

I'm a Minnesota fan who is happy with the trade, but it isn't horrible for Chicago.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Dunn very much looks like a bust , Lavine if he gets his game back has allstar potential but plenty of guys are never same after knee injury not to mention the risk of re-injuring it

Bulls gave up a top 10 NBA player and had to add a 1st round pick even though they gave away the best asset in underwhelming deal

It was pathetic trade no matter how you slice it

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Dunn very much looks like a bust , Lavine if he gets his game back has allstar potential but plenty of guys are never same after knee injury not to mention the risk of re-injuring it

Bulls gave up a top 10 NBA player and had to add a 1st round pick even though they gave away the best asset in underwhelming deal

It was pathetic trade no matter how you slice it
LeBron
Harden
Curry
KD
Russ West
Kawhl
KA Towns
Chris Paul
AD
Paul George
Isiah Tomas
DCousins

Who is Jimmy Butler better then on that list? And that's just off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad