Trade: [CHI/MIN] Jimmy Butler, Justin Patton for Lauri Markkanen, Zach LaVine, and Kris Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
2 simple steps to ruin a board:

1. A wild KBIB appears - I'm a ****ing Cubs fan and he makes me hate Cubs fans
2. A guy from a country with little success in a certain sport is a top 10 draft pick

****ing sad this thread has more traffic than we've seen on this board most likely ever, all thanks to senseless drivel.
First off, this thread went off the rails the second there were people calling Dunn a bust and comparing Markkanen to Channing Frye before they even laced up their shoes.

Second, this thread turned into "let's chart Markkanens progression" which was suitably fine until the same hive mind started derailing it into something else.

Third, real Bulls fans have had nothing but well wishes to the Wolves on Butler actually making a difference for them while holding onto the truth that it was time for him to go.

Fourth, it wasn't me who brought baseball into this thread.

Fifth, pointing out all the cliched memes and using them against the hive mind, boxing them into a corner, if you will, has been nothing short of textual amazement on my half.

Six, I obviously have a whole bunch of fans here, it's there god given right to enjoy my opinion as they see fit.

Seventh, Cubs fans rock. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Eighth, enjoy yours truly while he's here. I'm getting beyond bringing traffic to this site at this point in life when I can make money doing this on Twitter.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He is 81st this year in 3p%.

better than anyone in history? Not even better than 80 players in this league, including a plethora of big men (Mirotic, KAT, Horford, Olynyk, for example)..

"Expert of Basketball" said Markannen's the best 3-shooter of all time and he can't even crack the top 50 loooooooooooool

It's not that simple. If you play in good team you have better playmaker, looks & more options. At the moment teams are making gameplans against Markkanen & it would be way harder with more options on the floor. I am pretty sure that Markkanen would put better numbers in team like Golden State. He would be perfect guy for their offense.

You actually think he would do better on GS? The unquestionable best team in the NBA with the second best player in the league and the 4th or 5th best player in the league, with another top 20 player and one of the best defensive players in the league. Okay.

2 simple steps to ruin a board:

1. A wild KBIB appears - I'm a ****ing Cubs fan and he makes me hate Cubs fans
2. A guy from a country with little success in a certain sport is a top 10 draft pick

****ing sad this thread has more traffic than we've seen on this board most likely ever, all thanks to senseless drivel.

We finally flushed him out of the baseball board when he couldn't face the music after all the ridiculous claims he made before last season. Alas he came here... theres one more non-hockey board I frequent and help me God if he goes there.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Umm no.... the only way you can make money is it you're relevant (which you aren't) and have millions of followers (which I doubt you have), because then companies will pay you to endorse their products.
Or....

You can tweet how Markkanen is a franchise player right before you stream on twitch and watch people come to your stream in droves, usually stay awhile, usually sub your channel, usually tip you.

You know...ad revenue, four sponsors, and a twitch partner and all that noise....

But... since I don't have people paying me to wear headphones and drink GFuel on stream....

#whoops

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
We finally flushed him out of the baseball board when he couldn't face the music after all the ridiculous claims he made before last season. Alas he came here... theres one more non-hockey board I frequent and help me God if he goes there.
Wait..."we"?

It took an army to make me stop posting now? Or was it the off season?

As for "ridiculous" claims, post these up.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
First off, this thread went off the rails the second there were people calling Dunn a bust and comparing Markkanen to Channing Frye before they even laced up their shoes.

Second, this thread turned into "let's chart Markkanens progression" which was suitably fine until the same hive mind started derailing it into something else.

Third, real Bulls fans have had nothing but well wishes to the Wolves on Butler actually making a difference for them while holding onto the truth that it was time for him to go.

Fourth, it wasn't me who brought baseball into this thread.

Fifth, pointing out all the cliched memes and using them against the hive mind, boxing them into a corner, if you will, has been nothing short of textual amazement on my half.

Six, I obviously have a whole bunch of fans here, it's there god given right to enjoy my opinion as they see fit.

Seventh, Cubs fans rock. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Eighth, enjoy yours truly while he's here. I'm getting beyond bringing traffic to this site at this point in life when I can make money doing this on Twitter.

That will truly be a sad day, many manly tears will be shed.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Or....

You can tweet how Markkanen is a franchise player right before you stream on twitch and watch people come to your stream in droves, usually stay awhile, usually sub your channel, usually tip you.

You know...ad revenue, four sponsors, and a twitch partner and all that noise....

But... since I don't have people paying me to wear headphones and drink GFuel on stream....

#whoops

Wait..."we"?

It took an army to make me stop posting now? Or was it the off season?

As for "ridiculous" claims, post these up.

Said the Cubs were dynasty and would win the WS, oops didn't make it.

Said the Blue Jays rotiation sucked, oops it was better than the Cubs this year.

Said Bryant would win MVP again, oops came in a distant 7th.

Said he was better than Trout, oops Trout had more WAR despite playing 40 less games. & was practically equal in counting stats. Says a lot about your boy Bryant.

Nobody is watching your streams/hot takes. I can promise you that.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I don't doubt it.

Activity spikes where ever I post so bad I should change my screen name to Alexa

Yeah, you and your posts are as enjoyable as trying to figure out Amazon Web Services cost, so it does make sense in a way you call yourself that. Plus, you are always a step ahead of us lot, so it's only fitting an innovative mind like yours uses a name of a service which regurgitates something that someone else came up with a while ago, its pinnacle being turning the air conditioning on.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Said the Cubs were dynasty and would win the WS, oops didn't make it.

Said the Blue Jays rotiation sucked, oops it was better than the Cubs this year.

Said Bryant would win MVP again, oops came in a distant 7th.

Said he was better than Trout, oops Trout had more WAR despite playing 40 less games. & was practically equal in counting stats. Says a lot about your boy Bryant.

Nobody is watching your streams/hot takes. I can promise you that.
Cubs just came off a WS win and we're bringing back basically the same team. Vegas said the same thing.

Jay's were hot garbage with a supposed better rotation while the Cubs had a better era. Jay's finished what, second to last?

Bryant had a better obp, obps, walked more, struck out less, better average, all while having the least amount of rest last year then during his MVP year. His stats didn't jump off the charts but we're more well rounded. I'll take it.

Oh dear, Trout. Let's see Trout be a difference maker in the playoffs since Bryant was a huge reason why they won a title. I've yet to see Trout do anything outside of being a regular season warrior where as the guy who beat him for the MVP last year was incredible, just like Bryant the year before, during his playoff run.

Too shame. The hive mind is yet again debated and left.

As for streaming, I get paid. I have grown beyond the same six or seven posters here trying to convince somebody their right and only their opinion is right and have done enough debunking of those same posters opinions that I'm losing intelligence to go along with interest. I get it. This stuff matters to you to the point of triggered replies. Granted, there's more important things to do with time, but I see the honor in keeping the whole "fight the good right" narrative going.

Long story short, the only thing promised is yet another generic opinion (snaps finger and points)

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Yeah, you and your posts are as enjoyable as trying to figure out Amazon Web Services cost, so it does make sense in a way you call yourself that. Plus, you are always a step ahead of us lot, so it's only fitting an innovative mind like yours uses a name of a service which regurgitates something that someone else came up with a while ago, its pinnacle being turning the air conditioning on.
Fascinating.

Tell me more

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Cubs just came off a WS win and we're bringing back basically the same team. Vegas said the same thing.

Jay's were hot garbage with a supposed better rotation while the Cubs had a better era. Jay's finished what, second to last?

Bryant had a better obp, obps, walked more, struck out less, better average, all while having the least amount of rest last year then during his MVP year. His stats didn't jump off the charts but we're more well rounded. I'll take it.

Oh dear, Trout. Let's see Trout be a difference maker in the playoffs since Bryant was a huge reason why they won a title. I've yet to see Trout do anything outside of being a regular season warrior where as the guy who beat him for the MVP last year was incredible, just like Bryant the year before, during his playoff run.

Too shame. The hive mind is yet again debated and left.

As for streaming, I get paid. I have grown beyond the same six or seven posters here trying to convince somebody their right and only their opinion is right and have done enough debunking of those same posters opinions that I'm losing intelligence to go along with interest. I get it. This stuff matters to you to the point of triggered replies. Granted, there's more important things to do with time, but I see the honor in keeping the whole "fight the good right" narrative going.

Long story short, the only thing promised is yet another generic opinion (snaps finger and points)

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->