Confirmed Trade: [CHI/BOS] Taylor Hall and Nick Foligno (UFA rights) for Ian Mitchell and Alec Regula

xjoeyc23x

Apr 1, 2015
Gonna go with smaller cap dump then people think

To :hawks
W Trent Frederic (RFA)
D Matt Grzelcyk (1 x $3,687,500)

To :bruins

Stars 2023 3rd

Hawks then extend Frederic

So they add top 4 LD (Possible asset to move later) and a young top 9 W

LOL WHAT????????

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
A majority of those teams can't trade for Ullmark without sending their own money out elsewhere. That's the issue. It's not that teams wouldn't be interested in Ullmark, it's that teams can't help out Boston's cap situation by acquiring Ullmark.

Columbus, Detroit, Edmonton, Seattle and Toronto all have highly paid goalies already. Winnipeg has Hellebuyck currently and I don't think they'd want to trade value for Ullmark if they're selling Hellebuyck. Ottawa does make sense as another team but I'm not sure that Boston would want to trade Ullmark in the division.
I think a lot of those teams could find a way to move money to a 3rd party relatively easily, even if it is a Bjorkstrand type of selling low on a decent player.

Winnipeg I think actually makes a lot of sense. They don't want to rebuild

Reactions: Kiss Under the Guy

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Don't think its Hall and don't think its picks. Hawks have plenty of those. I could see Frederic for cheap or Forbort or Reilly to the hawks for sure.

Looking at Cap Friendly, I mean the Bruins situation looks rough. Even more so if they are trying to bring back Bert (unlikely)

• Haha
Reactions: Recipe Unlimited

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad