GDT: Charlotte Hornets and other NBA talk part 2

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Shouldn't have to come back from down 19 in the 2nd half against that Wizards team but at least they got the win. LaMelo is outrageously dominant right now and Miles has been a stud too and both have been extremely clutch. Exciting core with those 2 guys and Miller/Mark. Need to carry this momentum into this road trip against 3 beatable teams, and then a home game against arguably the best team in the league.

Reactions: Stickpucker

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Just our luck, LaMelo dominating but hurts his ankle (that he’s already hurt multiple times) and is going to miss “extended time.” Why would I expect anything different as a Hornets fan, we just can’t have nice things

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I think he is injured already. As in his only two brain cells he has tend collide and concuss themselves every time he has to make a decision whether to do something stupid or not.

• Haha
Reactions: HisIceness

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

Fun fact, one of their two wins came against none other than the Charlotte Hornets lol

Also? That dude is the highest paid couch in the league. 6 years, 78.5 million dollars.

When y'all wanna complain about the Canes not getting this guy or that guy, just remember that we could be paying our coach six million dollars per win.

Edit: I know that says "highest paid couch" but imma leave it.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Also? That dude is the highest paid couch in the league. 6 years, 78.5 million dollars.

When y'all wanna complain about the Canes not getting this guy or that guy, just remember that we could be paying our coach six million dollars per win.

Maybe in the NBA he’s the highest paid, but I think there are higher paid couches around.

1703857574393.jpeg

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
New ownership needs to blow up this front office, coaching staff and training/strength&conditioning staff. We seem to be the absolute worst team with injuries lately and have zero depth/bench and somehow the coach who is known for defense has had a significantly worse D with better players than his predecessor who was known for his offense.

There are plenty of pieces in place for this team to get on the right track to being a regular playoff team but it won't happen until those changes are made. I still can't believe the team brought back Clifford.

Reactions: HisIceness

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine

Meh, Freudian slip is good slip.

Plus, think of the jokes when (ok, if) they win a few games again: "How's the team, coach?" "Simply divan!" and "Sofa, so good."

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Pew pew pew!

New ownership needs to blow up this front office, coaching staff and training/strength&conditioning staff. We seem to be the absolute worst team with injuries lately and have zero depth/bench and somehow the coach who is known for defense has had a significantly worse D with better players than his predecessor who was known for his offense.

There are plenty of pieces in place for this team to get on the right track to being a regular playoff team but it won't happen until those changes are made. I still can't believe the team brought back Clifford.

Yeah I swear it seems Pete Friesen is the trainer

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3