Claimed off Waivers: [CGY] Flames claim F Radim Zohorna off waivers from the Penguins

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
As a Pens fan I am not surprised he was claimed. Mildly surprised he made it to the Flames. Will be interesting where he fits in on the Flames roster.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
The only reason Penguins fans are upset about this is because we chose Archibald over him. Guarantee he’s on waivers for Calgary by December.
It’s shocking to see you defend Hextall’s stupidity like always.

Why wouldn’t Pens fans be annoyed that we kept turd Archibald over Z???

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Oh well...so we got rid of a guy that Sully won't play. To be fair though, we Pens fans think everybody is gold, but I don't see any of our castoffs lighting it up anywhere, so this is probably more of the same.
I’d rather stick with Z instead of pretending like Archibald doesn’t suck. It just reaffirms there was no good reason to sign Archibald on DAY ONE of free agency.

Self-inflicted wounds by Hextall.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Zohorna didn’t fit the mold of Hextall and Sullivan: undersized and over 30 years of age.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
It’s shocking to see you defend Hextall’s stupidity like always.

Why wouldn’t Pens fans be annoyed that we kept turd Archibald over Z???
Zohorna has never scored more than 14 goals at any point in his career......no where in Europe and no where in NA

He has some size and can skate for a big man but his game never translated to NHL ice. He lacked the stamina to play a full shift. He did get better but it wasn't enough

Hope he can pull it together b/c he's a good guy but he is no big loss. Just much overreaction like usual from the normal complainers.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Zohorna has never scored more than 14 goals at any point in his career......no where in Europe and no where in NA

He has some size and can skate for a big man but his game never translated to NHL ice. He lacked the stamina to play a full shift. He did get better but it wasn't enough

Hope he can pull it together b/c he's a good guy but he is no big loss. Just much overreaction like usual from the normal complainers.
Cool. Has Archibald ever scored more than 14 goals in the NHL?

Dude is a 20 point plug. Your stamina theory was from last summer; sully had great things to say about Z this year. It’s the same old **** - sully needs his career plug in the lineup at all times.

Get ready for 60+ games of Archibald this season. You should start finding some random analytics to show he isn’t awful. Josh does great Tuesday night games played on the west coast! He’s a PK savant!

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Cool. Has Archibald ever scored more than 14 goals in the NHL?

Dude is a 20 point plug. Your stamina theory was from last summer; sully had great things to say about Z this year. It’s the same old **** - sully needs his career plug in the lineup at all times.

Get ready for 60+ games of Archibald this season. You should start finding some random analytics to show he isn’t awful. Josh does great Tuesday night games played on the west coast! He’s a PK savant!
No he hasn't but he has in some of the lesser leagues. My point was Zohorna has never even in the lesser leagues. I am not saying its all about scoring goals but people wanted Zohona on the 3rd line, that was pretty much over his head

Archibald will be a 4th liner who kills penalties and brings some sandpaper to a team that needs it badly. He will be a role player. He has done it well in the past.

Your upset over a Euro player who went undrafted and his game has yet to translate well to N/A ice. Plus 90% of your post are complaints. I hope you aren't like this in real life

I dont use those analytic charts b/c many of them are flawed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad