GDT: Cesko vs USA, Dec 29, 11am EST

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

FTR.. my twitter feed is all Czech and Oilers so I don't get the goals against in my feed. Just the Czech ones.lol

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
My apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but is Hradek and Starman calling the game in Sweden? Or are calling it remotely from their studio in the States?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Button was just praising Snuggerud I believe and then gets mad at him. At least he sometimes calls it the way it is.

Fowler needed to stop that chance, had a chance to make the save and did.

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Snuggerud trying to go through the entire czech team doesn’t seem to be a good idea. Nice counter by the Czech’s. Almost capitalized

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Didn’t think I’d say that Czechs are better team so far. Wow. Hopefully they can keep it up. Can’t believe Kulich didn’t score there..
US outplayed them comfortably in the 1st, Czechia has outplayed US barely in the 2nd. US looks like the better team overall but it's a game for sure.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
This would be a great time to get Kulich and Sale together.. final minute.. pair them up with Sapo and see if you can sneak one in.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Ecstatic with a tie. Playing our role perfect.

Hrabal has been outstnading.

Our goals were all skill goals so maybe a greasy one is due?

Kulich has yet to score

No question the US are better but we now have a punchers chance and that 2nd had a lot of good chances for us.

Comes down to coaching imo. Who adjusts and how?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Lots of energy expended. Said it earlier, and still wondering if the day off yesterday makes a difference for the Cesko-Czechs.
I assume it's because we were seeded 2nd.. our schedule has been very favorable. Eg. we can play Hrabal every game and not worry about fatigue.

Norway was our opponent on our only back to back.

Great schedule.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
USA really stinks defensively and it's clear that Fowler is shaky. Makes the games entertaining lol.

If Casey is sick, why wasn't Minnetian activated? Isn't that what the 2 extras are for?

• Haha
Reactions: EveryDay

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
TSN doesn’t want to give Czechs much credit cause they didn’t give them any chance to win this one whatsoever.
The further of the radar we are the better!

If people forgot we were in the tournament altogether it would be ideal!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad