GDT: Cesko vs USA, Dec 29, 11am EST

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

Personally, I don't fault the US goalie.. that was a snipe and a half from in close on a lucky bounce.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
czechcanadian fav.. Sapousek!!!

Nice pick off by the Czech D and Sale doing exactly what he does best.. elite passing!

I think Sapousek whiffed and got lucky but what a goal.

All 3 of our goals have been skill goals... not shots from the point hitting a skate and such or scrambles. They've all been beauts. That is nice too.

All I want is a tie going into the third and a punchers chance.

And it was Melovsky with the pick.. he knocked that dead out of the air and fed Sale.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Yea, I don't even know if the US will make it to the medal games at this point, they've looked awful even in wins

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Wow did not expect this. Win or lose I’m happy with this performance
Exactly this.. our Quarter will be an opponent like this and we need to keep this kind of game up for 3 periods. It's encouraging that we have this gear. Win or lose this is much better than our previous 2 games.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
The states have a lot of d that can't play d.

Feel bad for Fowler. Didn't see the 1st goal, but the last two hasn't had much of a chance.

Czechia playing some strong defensive play.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad