GDT: CBJ vs DET (FSOH and NHL Network)

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
They don't have much talent, but they play hard, which is more than can be said for a lot of prior seasons. Great win.

Yup. Even though the team clearly isn't that good the guys fight it out game in and out so at the very least you can appreciate the Jackets for not quitting.

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Last-minute game-winner for the Jackets? That's just... that doesn't happen.

Gordie Howe hat trick for Dorsett!

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Wings score in the first minute, Jackets score in the final minute, what?

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
:handclap: Hahahahahahahaha!

Great game, but really, what IS Jarmo thinking? Did BOB answer any questions? What did he think of Dorse, Calvert, and Cam? Interesting ???? I really would love to know what Jarmo's assessment is after seeing one game. We aren't a playoff team, but wonder what he thinks?

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Quality game for Bob after the first bit.

He kept them in it. Lots of good saves. Turned a potential train wreck around. Good game by him.

Impressed by the speed of Calvert, Atkinson,Dorsett. Lots of good hustle. Just a grear game.

Hopefully Artie is ok-that would cap the evening.

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
They don't have much talent, but they play hard, which is more than can be said for a lot of prior seasons. Great win.

This. I first really noticed this during the L.A. home game, SC champs, more talent, they win the game and I was glad to watch the Jackets work rather than the Kings coast.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Great game, but really, what IS Jarmo thinking? Did BOB answer any questions? What did he think of Dorse, Calvert, and Cam? Interesting ???? I really would love to know what Jarmo's assessment is after seeing one game. We aren't a playoff team, but wonder what he thinks?

Probably he is going to take more than one game :D

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008

There are some good thing for JK to pull from this one. He has a lot of game tape to watch from the prior games, if he hasn't already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad