GDT: CBJ vs DET (FSOH and NHL Network)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Alright we won, time to talk about how good they played and how we aren't far off.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
There are some good thing for JK to pull from this one. He has a lot of game tape to watch from the prior games, if he hasn't already.

If he is watching games from past years, he will be certain to catch up on his sleep:laugh:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
What a game…. Down 2-0 and Vinny ends the game with an outstanding spin-o-rama backhander… Bobrovsky played well and Dorsett with a Gordie….

It doesn’t get much better, oh, it does…. The Jackets are 2-0-1 versus hockey town !!!! lol

jacketman10

May 18, 2010
Hilliard, OH
Very nice goal by Vinnie. Great passes from Wiz and Dorsett. Always great to beat the Wings. Also saw a replay of the injury to Artie. Wow, that was not a pretty sight. Hopefully he recovers like Wiz did with his nasty tumble.

cbjfaninmo

4 those about 2 rock
Mar 17, 2012
Lake of the Ozarks, MO
Had the Detroit feed tonight. One of their studio guys called the Jackets offense a "wack-a-mole" offense. Well, our offense isn't pretty, but I'll take that game winner by Vinnie. What a beauty! JD and Jarmo are lurking....

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Shawn Mitchell ‏@smitchcd

Anisimov is alert and moving, according to #CBJ. Transported to Detroit Medical Center "as a precaution for further evaluation."

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Had the Detroit feed tonight. One of their studio guys called the Jackets offense a "wack-a-mole" offense. Well, our offense isn't pretty, but I'll take that game winner by Vinnie. What a beauty! JD and Jarmo are lurking....

JD seemed very concerned and couldn't keep seated while Anisimov was down. Tried to look for Jarmo but I didn't see him.

HoldFast13

DESTROY!!!!
Oct 23, 2010
Columbus OH
I was watching the Wings feed tonight, They showed JD down by the gates, they also showed Jarmo in what looked to be the Press Box. He also looked VERY concerned.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn

and that makes the Wings...?

couldn't watch tonight, flying to Dallas. Was 2-0 when I had to turn off the phone. Very pleasant surprise when I turned it back on again! But AA has me very worried, thinking of him.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Hey guys, missed the game tonight, but just wanted to congratulate you on the W. Really like CBJs depth up front. Might not be much flash (although I do like Anisimov a lot, hope he is ok), but they just don't quit. Your players work for everything they get, and it is really rewarding to watch from the games I've seen you guys in this year. That is something that cannot be said about many of the Wings players. Here's to more 1 goal, last minute of regulation GWG games! cheers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad