OT: CBJ Lounge XX (All Non-Sports, Non-Political Talk Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
The random things you find cleaning up your basement...

Haven't yet eaten it?

There is a new warning sign in Finland, warning of dorks.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Neat, which one did you apply to? I'm thinking of going over to the Etna one to see what's up, I have 12+ years of warehouse experience in a variety of different areas in the operations, I hope they can offer me more than just the beginning rate

Hey sorry I just saw this. I'm working at the Obetz one. Which kinda sucks because I live up by Newark, but the jobs worth it. It's actually a really good gig with lots of opportunity to move up the ranks if you work hard and show some motivation/dedication.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
Sauna Businesses Collaborate to Conquer the World

Good news continue to flow in as 21 sauna corporations have come together to bring you a genuine sauna experience. Order your saunas now.

saunafromfinland.com/

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
Dang those look nice.

Your arrow flew further, to neighbour’s property. That bow made of juniper was good wood, of course. Your roots reached deeper, your grandfather was known. Your great family tree’s branches are good wood, of course. I was proudly envious of you, I admit that when I go through your sauna door today. So good wood, so good wood, so good wood it is.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Your arrow flew further, to neighbour’s property. That bow made of juniper was good wood, of course. Your roots reached deeper, your grandfather was known. Your great family tree’s branches are good wood, of course. I was proudly envious of you, I admit that when I go through your sauna door today. So good wood, so good wood, so good wood it is.
My spoon is too big!

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
East Siberian Laika dog went missing for 11 days in the woods of Kouvola until badger dog Martta got a scent of her pack member on Tuesday, five days after the search effort had been given up as it was deemed hopeless. The East Siberian Laika dog had been bit in the face when found from a hole in a house-sized bedrock about four metres below the ground. The shocked creature was shivering but alive.

ri_j2_081016TM_uu.jpg

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
I had them Mormons coming over from the Americas... uninvited. Was it last year or the year before? Those geezers spoke perfectly good Finnish. Pleasant chaps.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014

The recent boom of Nordic noir has reached new highs as the genre's latest hit show Sorjonen takes place in my hometown Lappeenranta, on lakefront of Finland's greatest lake Saimaa, near the Russian border in connection with Saint Petersburg. Synopsis: Helsinki-based top criminal investigator decides to beat it and move with his family to his wife's old hometown, joining the local grave cases forces.

Rights of the show have already been sold to German and French speaking worlds and it will also air in Belgium and the Americas, perhaps on Fox Noir Ohio.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
The next big Finnish hit game export following the success of Max Payne, Angry Birds and Clash of Clans is My Summer Car which has now been released on Early Access. Focusing on realism and Finnish small town summer culture the developers at Amistech have achieved simulation level immersion not very often seen in video games, without sacrificing the visual fidelity or gameplay.

http://www.amistech.com/msc/

You start in the kitchen of your house with only one case of beer and a pack of sausages left. Your only hope is to build your car from parts and take it through the Finnish summer to survive.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
Maybe it would a time for a yearly review then.

First of all Norway entertained the thought of giving Halti mountaintop, highest point of Finland, to Finland as a centenary gift in the year 2017 by moving by the border by 40 metres.

When the dawn of humankind was only breaking Lapland was the land of giants. The wedding of Malla and Saana was held at Halti with the crowd gathering from all around. Bells began to ring for wedding. Then Pältsan of Sweden stepped in and with the help of sorcerers from the Arctic Ocean, he halted the wedding wanting to marry Malla instead. From the North ice and wind began to billow and the folk fled. Saana began to carry Malla on his lap, running, but they did not get far, being covered with ice, freezing at lakefront of Kilpisjärvi.

Ages have turned them into fells. Kilpisjärvi has grown from Malla's tears. When the icy nordic wind peals, also Saana is crying.

Legendary singer Danny sat on the traditional Tango Market directorate as a judge in last summer.

Norway decided against giving away any gifts of that sort.

aake.jpg

Aake Kalliala's summer got off to an unpleasant start. Muskrats ate the actor.

Danny was bonking last year's Tango Queen at Rhodos, around the time of August, which has made the news in the recent few months.

Last edited:

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014

It drew the first snow already last week but more is coming. No snow for the West Finns though, eh-he-eh-heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad