Confirmed Trade: [CBJ/LAK/PHI] Provorov (30% retain by LAK) to CBJ; Walker, Grans, Petersen, '23 LAK 1st, '24 LAK 2nd, '24 CBJ 2nd to PHI; Connauton, Hodgson to LAK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Couple of assists, bunch of blocks, 23 minutes of play. Provorov will be alright I think
I'm going to give it some time over some of the negative reviews from some of those who have watched him much closer and for longer. I've watched him in Philly when playing the CBJ but I've only seen two games of him on the CBJ and have seen both some really good and some really bad moments. I also remember how bad JMFJ was going to be when he got traded to Columbus. I think Provy is in a good position not having to be a #1 guy. He might not be here long term but he fits in nicely on that second pair LD right now.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I'm more curious on how Provorov has settled with not being the #1 guy because he certainly thought he was (or at least should be) that guy when he was in Philly.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'm more curious on how Provorov has settled with not being the #1 guy because he certainly thought he was (or at least should be) that guy when he was in Philly.

He seems really happy right now, or to better say he looks to be in good place right now

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego

We only got half a game so far where Werenski was in, but the feeling is that on any given night, Werenski, Provorov, or Severson could get #1 minutes, with Jiricek pushing to be the eventual other piece of that top 4.

Without any weight of expectations to be a #1, and only on a $4.75 x 2 deal remaining, he’s looking like a pretty valuable piece of a top 4.

First game was Provorov-Severson, then Werenski got hurt, so second game was Provorov-Jiricek with Severson anchoring the other pair with Boqvist.

Last edited:
Reactions: CBJWerenski8

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Can you link where he said he thinks he should be the number 1 dman when he was there? Genuinely curious if he communicated that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce