GDT: CBJ at Buffalo 12/30/23 5:00 PM

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
You ever have a late night out and then wake up the next morning and realize you have to drive to Buffalo? Yep, we have all been there. Well, the Jackets are there now.

Heck, even the Sabres coach is pulling a Merzlikins and faking an illness to get out of this game.

Nobody seems to care about starting line ups yet. Too busy watching those great bowl games like the Music City Bowl, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: NotWendell

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Still no starting line ups. Christiansen has been called up as Kuraly goes on IR. Elvis didn’t make the trip to Buffalo. Tarasov in net with Martin as a back up.

Here is some stuff from the Buffalo PR folks:

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I found this while looking for starting line ups. It is pretty funny.

For the Finns and others who don’t follow college football: Quinn Ewers is the starting quarterback for the University of Texas. His backup is Arch Manning - who is more popular because Arch’s grandfather and uncles were famous quarterbacks. Quinn Ewers briefly lived in Columbus. Quinn Ewers had the best mullet in Columbus when he went to Ohio State - better than any Blue Jacket.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Missed last night's thriller, not sure what to expect from today, but I'm glad it's at a nice time for us Europeans, so will watch until the very end. Let's light up UPL again! :D (I still think he's a promising goalie... obviously Levi too.)

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Jack Roslovic looks like he's picked up where he left off, with good habits this year.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Nice mention of Don Granato's days with the Chill. Whenever I talk to Jody, I often mention something about his time with the Johnstown Chiefs (ECHL). He was quite a prolific goal scorer.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
1-0 CBJ at the end of the period! Looked like Buffalo was poised to score but Severson ended up putting it to the net. Nice pass by Chinny and then a mayhem and Severson gets the rebound.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Sabres goalie was lulled to sleep by the lack of activity! LOL
There will be a moratorium on bitching about Severson for one period.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
nice goal. Hopefully the boys come out a little stronger in the 2nd. Lucky to come out of that with the lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00