GDT: cbj @ ana 7pm, reinforcement edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
34 assists last season, on pace for about 37 this season. He's not the goalscorer he once was, but have to be a decent player to get those sort of assist numbers.
Likes to crash the net. Goalies still hate playing against him I guarantee it

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Good win. Fowler and Lindholm had great games. Montour and Rakell good too. And the second line looked it’s best all year.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Why does Ritchie always have a look on his face like he's completely lost out there? XD
I have a theory that the Ducks organization put him on ADD medicine to help keep him from going off the rails and terrorizing the league

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Good win. They got the #1 star right. Cogs was better player on the ice. I thought Kesler, Gibson, and Fowler were all terrific as well. Aside from Manson, I don’t think anyone was bad. Good win.

Funnily enough Manson gets the second star and Fowler is left out. I’m pretty sure it’s Hayward that picks them, what game was he watching?

Reactions: Duck Off

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Also, not sure anyone saw the link but on TSN Scott Cullen chose gibson as his vezina pick. If he could stay healthy enough he would probably get more national coverage but nice to see him get recognized. Played a great game tonight as well.

Reactions: Vipers31 and ducks8

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Also, not sure anyone saw the link but on TSN Scott Cullen chose gibson as his vezina pick. If he could stay healthy enough he would probably get more national coverage but nice to see him get recognized. Played a great game tonight as well.
I mean, it makes sense. Ducks would be in Arizona territory if not for Gibson's play especially in the first half. He's easily the MVP of this team this season

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
bob_murray_ep.jpg

When you made all the right moves at the TDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad