Confirmed with Link: CBJ All Stars Named: Bobrovsky, Jones and Tortorella *Aktinson Added*

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
I know its all about money and gaining exposure but wouldn't all players prefer 3 to 4 days off?

Without All Stars game most of them wouldn't get those days off. It ain't like the Americans know of the annual skiing vacation week, in next month.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I think the 3 v 3 tournament will bring the ASG closer to the way hockey is meant to be played. 5 on 5 looks ridiculous if you take close checking out of it. 3 v 3 looks the same.

That and the thought of seeing Seth Jones play a 3 v 3 tournament is droolworthy.

That and I agree, baseball isn't a real sport so it's no wonder it looks the same in an ASG

True, I mean anyone can hit a 95 mph fastball or wicked breaking pitch.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Granted I missed the first 20-30 minutes but, did Bob actually participate in anything last night???

Not complaining.. I'd rather him rest this entire weekend anyways.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Granted I missed the first 20-30 minutes but, did Bob actually participate in anything last night???

Not complaining.. I'd rather him rest this entire weekend anyways.

Nope. Although he wasn't the only goalie who didn't do anything. Plus the skills comp is more for the skaters anyways.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Atkinson with two assists.

Must be nice for the metro guys. Gretzky AND Paul Coffey on the bench. Jones better be soaking up every word.

Jones!

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I actually thought Simmonds was playing the best (despite Cam having the most points) so I have no problem with him getting the car.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I actually thought Simmonds was playing the best (despite Cam having the most points) so I have no problem with him getting the car.

Cam got chosen to replace Geno correct? He actually had the game winner and almost scored again off the crossbar- Camtastic should have been the MVP. Certainly am pleased by the showing of Cam, Seth and Sergei LetsgoJackets!!!

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Nope. Although he wasn't the only goalie who didn't do anything. Plus the skills comp is more for the skaters anyways.

I'm watching the re-air of the AHL Skills Competition on STO. The NHL could take some notes from the AHL on how to involve the goalies better in the skills competition.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Cam got chosen to replace Geno correct? He actually had the game winner and almost scored again off the crossbar- Camtastic should have been the MVP. Certainly am pleased by the showing of Cam, Seth and Sergei LetsgoJackets!!!

Nah game had the game tying goal. His breakaway goal where he raced Gaudreau was the game tying goal. Equally important IMO if not more as it set up the go ahead goal only seconds later. Either way, everyone took notice of cam Atkinson this weekend. He easily could have had 2 if not 3 more goals.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
your right on that, the little guy that has the big smile seemed to be everywhere / and Seth Jones was outstanding!... Bob gave up a few, and a couple goals were really good put backs. The one goal glove hand high should have been saved/ but I think it was Matthews on the door step.. & Bob didn't have much of a chance

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Congratulations to our CBJ AllStars. They all represented us well with each having a positive impact for their team. Well done, guys!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad