Post-Game Talk: Cats rolling, 5-4 SO W vs Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
He can say no, get waived and get paid.

He says yes, 14 days go by, then gets waived. He gets paid the same amount anyway

You can't claim a career threatening injury unless a doctor run tests first?

Either way i think he will be back and be a factor
The difference is they are trying to save him face and give him another chance. If he gets healthy and doesn't produce, then they can scratch him the remaining games or waive him and send him to Portland where they could also scratch him. Why play the guy. He could get injured and there goes the buyout till the following year.

As far as career threatening injury and placement on LTIR, you are correct in saying not only one doctor but a few doctors would have to give opinions on whether that's an option. The club, NHLPA, and Dave's agent would have to agree on the physicians opinion's that playing the game from that point on could aggravate an already serious disability that could lead to further deterioration in his quality of life.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
The difference is they are trying to save him face and give him another chance. If he gets healthy and doesn't produce, then they can scratch him the remaining games or waive him and send him to Portland where they could also scratch him. Why play the guy. He could get injured and there goes the buyout till the following year.

As far as career threatening injury and placement on LTIR, you are correct in saying not only one doctor but a few doctors would have to give opinions on whether that's an option. The club, NHLPA, and Dave's agent would have to agree on the physicians opinion's that playing the game from that point on could aggravate an already serious disability that could lead to further deterioration in his quality of life.

There is no saving face.

Even if he plays better, he will not, ever, live up to to that contract. Everyone knows why he got sent down. There is full disclosure from GM to GM. If there issues, they will know

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
IMG...."NO"

what-did-you-say-anchorman-gif.gif

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
There is no saving face.

Even if he plays better, he will not, ever, live up to to that contract. Everyone knows why he got sent down. There is full disclosure from GM to GM. If there issues, they will know
Let's just leave it at they are giving him another chance.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Pfft. I actually like Bolland though so I do wish they give him another chance. He will be a factor in the playoffs as Ive said before
Well that would be something. I am a Cats fan first and if Bolland actually turns it around, I'm all for it.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
There's definitely a point here and it's that Trocheck is our #2C and Bjugstad needs to be tried as #3 or moved to the wing. Gallant would be insane to move Trocheck with how his line is playing.
Not really. That's to assume that Bjugstad will never be a better player at #2 C then Trocheck. What's going to happen once the scoring stops for that line? "There's definitely a point here and it's that Bjugstad is our #2C"? Especially if Bjugstad is going real good at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad