GDT: Cats @ Caps 2/2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
If Hubie wasn't having such a damn good game tonight, I'd give the hoodie to Tro. Really impressed with his hustle & effort tonight.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
They're doubling us in shots 5 on 5. Without their best players.

We aren't winning it this year. When the Panthers aren't playing I still watch and root for certain teams to win it over others. The Capitals have a very good shot this year with the winner of the Kings Hawks series.

Mehh not all of them are quality chances and i feel like we are keeping up pretty good 5 v 5..

Ovi and Holtby are good ofc but we are not playing Loungo and Mitchell aswell.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
We aren't winning it this year. When the Panthers aren't playing I still watch and root for certain teams to win it over others. The Capitals have a very good shot this year with the winner of the Kings Hawks series.

Sorry you feel that the Panthers have no chance of winning this year. ANY team that is in the playoffs has a chance to win - even the Panthers.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
So NBCSN has the Caps' next three games in a graphic. What about the team thats winning?

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
So NBCSN has the Caps' next three games in a graphic. What about the team thats winning?

It is a Washington capitals broadcast team being carried on NBCSN. It was always going to be a capitals centric broadcast

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
frnXxyM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad