Pre-Game Talk: Cats @ Canes 2-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Why in earth would you get rid of Campbell?

I don't understand this either. Okay Campbell gone. Then what? The only D man we have who is close to covering his minutes is Kuli. So then what? Who in FA is better than Campbell? How many assets do you want to move to get someone "better" than him?

We all want to surround the kids with talent, then turn around and send out the best D man we have?

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
He's our best defensive player and arguably the best player on this team. Without his 25-30 mins a game, we would be twice as bad as we are now. He isn't here for his offense.
Are we talking about Campbell? He's so-so defensively. And offensively he's not performing up to par, and that is the reason why he is here.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I don't understand this either. Okay Campbell gone. Then what? The only D man we have who is close to covering his minutes is Kuli. So then what? Who in FA is better than Campbell? How many assets do you want to move to get someone "better" than him?

We all want to surround the kids with talent, then turn around and send out the best D man we have?
Trust me, you can sign someone at much lower a salary and still make up his minutes between other guys. This team is bad and he plays a lot of minutes on it, you think that is a coincidence? I'm not saying he is terrible, but we could do better for a lot less money, Gilbert is arguably better and how much does he cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad