Pre-Game Talk: Cats @ Canes 2-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordonx11

#CatsAreComing
Jan 21, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I used to play a hockey in one of the local leagues here in KC. I'll tell ya something I'm not really a big guy or have the magic hands. One thing I did though was work my ass off every shift. I worked hard for the guy to the right, the left, in front, and behind me. I treated my teammates not like teammates but like family.

And ill tell ya one thing if a guy plowed over my goaltender(like what just happened to clemmer) or took a cheap shot at anybody on my team I don't care how many PM's I would of gotton but I would of put a stop to that real fast.

That's why I hate this "team" sometimes. Every other game it looks like no one gives a damn.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
We will have like 26 millions to spend with 3 open spots even with Jovo in AHL

We have a fair amount of UFA's this year. I really hope Tallon doesn't blow his wad on this offseason. I think the most important need is that top 6 RW then a goalie obviously if Tim isnt re-signed followed by a d-man if Gilbert and Weaver are traded.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Soooo...you think Tallon is just going to allow the guys who aren't working out to stay?

For one season yes, we could just use him as a healthy scratch or waive him. No need to get some extra salary in the 2015/2016 season when we might hit the cap. And only way for is to get close to the cap next season would be to pay +8 million for 3 players.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
We have a fair amount of UFA's this year. I really hope Tallon doesn't blow his wad on this offseason. I think the most important need is that top 6 RW then a goalie obviously if Tim isnt re-signed followed by a d-man if Gilbert and Weaver are traded.

Yeah i rather overpay one like vanek this UFA season and then one get a blueliner for 5 million or so and maybe a forward for 4 million or so. Im sure we could resign Thomas for one more season if we dont do that we could just go for Miller or someone we would still not be close to the cap.

hockey dude

Aug 26, 2011
Is it just me or are any of you guys getting tired of Goldstein and Lindsay absolutely ************ us with their corporate crap? Where the hell is Tallon? Anyone seen him lately?

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yeah i rather overpay one like vanek this UFA season and then one get a blueliner for 5 million or so and maybe a forward for 4 million or so. Im sure we could resign Thomas for one more season if we dont do that we could just go for Miller or someone we would still not be close to the cap.

Sounds good to me. I really think Timmy may get moved now, he looks pretty frustrated with the team defensively. If Tallon goes after Miller, I'd prefer bigger $$ for less term. 4 or 5 years x 8.5-9$ million instead of 6 or 7 years x 7.5-8$ million.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
How in the holy hell do you miss a WIDE OPEN ****ING NET THREE ****ING TIMES? Bench Gomez now. He was awful last game and not even AHL quality tonight.

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
BenderNeat.jpg

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
We can look at it on the bright side, SA got 3-0 after 2 periods, so I guess markstrom is great tonight.... wait its Houser in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad