GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Detroit Red Wings 7PM EDT

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm glad Frans seems okay, that was a bad table top. Nothing Jooris could do.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Should literally have 4 goals already... and we only have 6 shots lol.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Still not shooting the puck it seems. How boring has this game been so far? Oh and putting in Oullett over Jensen is like saying give me a shit sandwich with a side of piss than just the shit sandwich.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Witkowski is a really dangerous hockey player. I know he is on our team and he is a tough guy, but some of the runs he takes are just... well I wouldn't like them on us.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
hheh.

Witkowski after morning skate today was praying to the "ghost of draper" a picture above his locker ;)

I like him, I just think he needs to pass up the occasional hit he attempts.

He has been a good signing for the role he plays. Just saying the attempt he made right near the goal on the guy had he connected right might have been a brutal boarding. He then jumped down in the corner later in the shift.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
hheh.

Witkowski after morning skate today was praying to the "ghost of draper" a picture above his locker ;)

Trevor Thompson is whackadoodle enough to find that inspiring as well... :laugh:

Also to echo Ken Daniels, while I love Draper, I am not sure that is who I pray to for offense... Well unless it is a contract year Draper picture. :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad