GDT: Carolina Hurricanes @ Detroit Red Wings 7PM EDT

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Boys, how about you get a backhand on net? I miss those Pavel backhands.

Reactions: Ezekial

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Boys, how about you get a backhand on net? I miss those Pavel backhands.

I miss Pavel for a ton of things. His accuracy at a shooter was one of the few areas where he was not dynamic though. Datsyuk murdered the glass a lot trying to be too fine with his shot. Though most of this is having the puck roll of their sticks which wasn't his issue for sure.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I miss Pavel for a ton of things. His accuracy at a shooter was one of the few areas where he was not dynamic though. Datsyuk murdered the glass a lot trying to be too fine with his shot. Though most of this is having the puck roll of their sticks which wasn't his issue for sure.

On his wrist shot he’d try and pick corners too much, but that backhand was damn lethal man.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Hate to say it... Crosby probably has the best backhand in the league.
True, but he has always been an up close and personal threat. Has he ever sniped one from the top of the circle off a backhand?

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
the wings look like they are fresh and are skating with intensity, still a bit off in passing and timing.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Witter probably had the angle but it was close, seemed like he had the edge just as they took the hash.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Not great shot placement by Z.

Really good concept by that line. Mantha pushed the D back and caused a lot of problems to free up that give and go.
Yea :laugh: hadn't saw the replay yet, I thought he got him with the glove. Shot back into his ball-region

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad