Proposal: Carolina-Edmonton

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Well then Hanifin must be the best skater on his team considering mobility/skating is Nurse's srongest point.
Yes, he is by a wide margin and while Nurse has improved, he's not an elite skater like Hanifin. Again, I'm not a Hanifin fan and I'm not knocking Nurse, but the earlier comparison about how similar they are in terms of style was simply off base.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Yes, he is by a wide margin and while Nurse has improved, he's not an elite skater like Hanifin. Again, I'm not a Hanifin fan and I'm not knocking Nurse, but the earlier comparison about how similar they are in terms of style was simply off base.

Nurse is one of the best skating defencemen in the entire league, my friend. Look up any scouting report from when he was 16 years old and onward - you’ll see terms like extremely mobile, excellent skater, high end skating ability, etc.

StormCast

Jan 26, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Nurse is one of the best skating defencemen in the entire league, my friend. Look up any scouting report from when he was 16 years old and onward - you’ll see terms like extremely mobile, excellent skater, high end skating ability, etc.
And? Where did I dog Nurse's skating?

Roll back a page and you'll see I posted this:

"Nurse is a very good skater. Hanifin is a great skater with better acceleration."

Just because I stated Hanifin is better, and he is, doesn't mean Nurse isn't good.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Why should I have to show evidence of something that is common knowledge? Everybody on this board knows whenever Drai is put on his own line he struggles and inevitably they put him back on McDavid's wing.
This is posted like 2 days after he has a 4 point game on his own line lol. Common knowledge eh. Never change flames homers.

Reactions: ivanlwan

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Why should I have to show evidence of something that is common knowledge? Everybody on this board knows whenever Drai is put on his own line he struggles and inevitably they put him back on McDavid's wing.

Yes because someone post something on HF it gets treated as fact by the mob . They difference in Draisaitl production with McD and without is so small it is hardly worth mentioning . I wonder if Johnny small fry production would drop more if he was moved away from Monahan . Chemistry does not lesson a players worth .

I like the Flames . That is well known on these boards but I got to laugh at Flames fans . Top D in the league , McDavid will be lucky to be as good as Johnny and so on and so on .

Again if it is so widely known the facts should be easy to post . 20 second search should product the facts

ConnorMcNugesaitl

Sep 23, 2012
I think it's good value but I don't think Edmonton does it.

Probably both teams would be happier with a Nuge for Faulk with pieces on each end.

Not me I'd like to keep Nuge but I'd take Faulk despite his recent struggles if there was a realistic package deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad