Post-Game Talk: carnivoran mammals

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGoons

Mar 3, 2021
If Reeves is going to police team like the Boston.. that we don’t need him.. Galant should of sent a message after the cleanest hit I have seen all season the bruins go after the rangers. I get not many punks on Boston will accept an invitation to dance so Reeves need to send a message and run their goalie.. to Reeves less talk and more violence!!

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
I'm not sure how to feel about this team. I haven't looked at the standings in a while but it seems that early on other than Boston/Vegas it resembles the records of the NFL. Even the likes of Colorado and Calgary don't have great records.
NFL - great reference! Three or 4 teams at the very top, same at very bottom, leaving 24 teams in limbo-land. NHL has cut n paste “NFL parity.”

Yet somehow Thanksgiving turns out to be a legit playoff milestone.

“…not sure how to feel about this team.” I’ll be at MSG Sunday half-expecting a 6-1 Rangers win, half-expecting a Copp hat trick.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
If Reeves is going to police team like the Boston.. that we don’t need him.. Galant should of sent a message after the cleanest hit I have seen all season the bruins go after the rangers. I get not many punks on Boston will accept an invitation to dance so Reeves need to send a message and run their goalie.. to Reeves less talk and more violence!!
I think we best avoid running a goalie.....that is a game we likely lose out on . They can play it too and you know they will , Reaves just needs to bitch slap that Frederich punk who knew what he was doing by going at Goodrow...thus avoiding a dance with Reaves later .....a couple of after whistle shoves to Bergeron also would draw a crowd .

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Boston has won 10 of 11 while missing McAvoy, Marchand, Krejci…. Imagine if we were without Panarin, Fox, and Trochek… we’d probably have zero wins on the season at this point. Coaching makes a difference.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Boston has won 10 of 11 while missing McAvoy, Marchand, Krejci…. Imagine if we were without Panarin, Fox, and Trochek… we’d probably have zero wins on the season at this point. Coaching makes a difference.
What makes the biggest difference is having ALL of their top players locked in significantly (even absurdly) under market value. Imagine Boston was paying pastrnak 11.5, bergeron 8.5, Hall 7.5, marchand 12, etc. That team has had fabulous value contracts for basically the entire run of their core and it allows them to add and sign a hampus Lindholm, a Taylor hall, etc to an already elite group. The rangers meanwhile pay full price for their pieces.

Deleted member 23124

What makes the biggest difference is having ALL of their top players locked in significantly (even absurdly) under market value. Imagine Boston was paying pastrnak 11.5, bergeron 8.5, Hall 7.5, marchand 12, etc. That team has had fabulous value contracts for basically the entire run of their core and it allows them to add and sign a hampus Lindholm, a Taylor hall, etc to an already elite group. The rangers meanwhile pay full price for their pieces.
Don't you mean over pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad