Carl "Yeti" Soderberg ‎- The Legend Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Dom, by chance have you heard of anything new on this topic that you can share? I know you've got other things going on, so no rush.
much obliged,

Not much different than what I've said all along.

Wants to stay in Boston
Wants to finish his career in Sweden
Loyal (as you can tell his heart is still with Malmo)

Hamilton extension and questions about the cap, that's the delay.

Something I thought about this morning with Hamilton: What does his extension do to Krug? If they skip a bridge deal and hand him the money, does that drive Krug's price up because he signed for so cheap this year?

They aren't tied together of course, but they are related.

My uneducated guess: Soderberg stays in Boston for $4 million or less

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Hmm, interesting stuff. Seems like PC wants Hamilton to be the first piece that drops which makes sense because he will better know how much he has left over.is he limited with the number of contracts or dollars that he can toll? I'll have to get my CBA glasses on.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Hopefully something like 4 years 14 million gets it done than Carl can go back to Sweden and finish out his career

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
The only problem I have with Soderberg this year is ,he will be absolutely dominating for two or three games in a row and then completely invisible for a game or two. It makes me leery about counting on his offensive production in the playoffs.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
The only problem I have with Soderberg this year is ,he will be absolutely dominating for two or three games in a row and then completely invisible for a game or two. It makes me leery about counting on his offensive production in the playoffs.

It is a long season and to have dominance through out the entire season is pretty tough to do.
However, he has been one of our more consistent players from the start of the season which is a lot more we can say from the vast majority of the other players.
I am not worried about Carl, he will do his part if his line combo is not modified to drastically come playoffs.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
having Carl is a blessing, he is not a 3rd line forward at all, but on Boston he is, that's some center depth right there... If they only had another RW...

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

Sounds like some guy named David Krejci.

You can't really count on anyone in the playoffs. 95% of this team is either red hot or rock bottom. Never consistent.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013

Hmm, who else does this sound like on the B's?? Yes, all of them. I actually feel like he is one of the least culprit's when it comes to this tbh.

I really hope they lock up Carl for the 3-4 years before he heads back over seas.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Hmm, who else does this sound like on the B's?? Yes, all of them. I actually feel like he is one of the least culprit's when it comes to this tbh.

I really hope they lock up Carl for the 3-4 years before he heads back over seas.

It's not just the B's. Nearly every player in the NHL (esp forwards) are streaky. The guys that bring it every night and produce all the time are extremely rare and stars in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad