Post-Game Talk: Cardiac Cats take the Stars to ram ranch 4-3 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Team is going through the motions right now, i get it being hard playing at your best when pretty much in the playoffs already, but theres still the element of being a pro, and thats still winning games no matter what.

This team has another level in them as we have seen.

Reactions: BabyBennettov

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
My one criticism of Zito this deadline was the lack of a quality depth defenseman acquisition. I felt we really needed one more surefire player back there. One injury and Kulikov has to step up more and Mathura slides in. Two injuries and I think we're facing some real big holes on the back end.

Kulikov is fine as a bottom pairing guy, definitely better than Marc Staal but anything above 16 minutes of ice time a game really concerns me.

You do understand that any team with TWO injuries to their top-4 will probably struggle no matter your depth ?

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I'm glad the coach sees what I see.
Mo (quietly) has to be giddy that Bob (and Stolarz has as well) showed he can withstand frequent meltdowns in front of him. While realizing winning that way is not sustainable, and quickly moving to make corrections.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Lundell up to 2C -- I think he'll be fine there -- but Cousins - Luostarinen - Okposo is probably going to be a tire fire as the third line.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I actually thought Cousins played well against Dallas, don’t mind him on the 3rd line for a few games. Beats having him on line 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad