GDT: carcol

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I’d like to appreciate Slavin.

Vengeance has been going on this well a lot thanks to him. That guy is a freaking back-up goalie in-play. Him stopping pucks in the crease has become... a usual sight.

And as someone who plays shutdown defensemen in majority of the sports I really like this guy’s play in general.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I’d like to appreciate Slavin.

Vengeance has been going on this well a lot thanks to him. That guy is a freaking back-up goalie in-play. Him stopping pucks in the crease has become... a usual sight.

And as someone who plays shutdown defensemen in majority of the sports I really like this guy’s play in general.

His stickwork is spectacular -- as is the fact that he learned it from his sister, because checking to separate the opponent from the puck wasn't an option for her.

Jerkob Slavin

Likable Jerk
Mar 8, 2012
Monroe, NC
Here’s my guess -

cbj - mar. 15. LOSS and “we suck”
buf - mar. 16. WIN and “we’re back baby!”
pit - mar. 19. LOSS and we suck again.
tbl - mar. 21. WIN! Statement game.
min - mar. 23. WIN
mtl - mar. 24. WIN
wsh - mar. 26. LOSS (OT heartbreaker)
wsh - mar. 28. WIN convincingly
phi - mar. 30. LOSS
pit - mar. 31. WIN
tor - apr. 2. WIN with Pesce hatter.
njd - apr. 4. WIN
phi - apr. 6. LOSS*

* Canes sit at 100 points (metro 3) and rest starters. You knew we’d lose game 82 anyway.

ETA: in the parallel universe above, the wins against TBL, WAS, TOR, and PIT late in the season give the team the needed confidence to make a DEEP playoff run.

Believe.

Last edited:

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I still think Ladies should be allowed to hit.

So do most women's players. And they used to be able to, but after the first couple rounds of international competition, the IIHF put the no checking rule in place because the American and Canadian teams were absolutely plastering the rest of the world (both against the boards and on the scoreboard) and they thought it would be a way to make the sport more competitive.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Here’s my guess -

cbj - mar. 15. LOSS and “we suck”
buf - mar. 16. WIN and “we’re back baby!”
pit - mar. 19. LOSS and we suck again.
tbl - mar. 21. WIN! Statement game.
min - mar. 23. WIN
mtl - mar. 24. WIN
wsh - mar. 26. LOSS (OT heartbreaker)
wsh - mar. 28. WIN convincingly
phi - mar. 30. LOSS
pit - mar. 31. WIN
tor - apr. 2. WIN with Pesce hatter.
njd - apr. 4. WIN
phi - apr. 6. LOSS*

* Canes sit at 100 points (metro 3) and rest starters. You knew we’d lose game 82 anyway.

ETA: in the parallel universe above, the wins against TBL, WAS, TOR, and PIT late in the season give the team the needed confidence to make a DEEP playoff run.

Believe.
You had me til the Pesce Hattie.. And against Toronto that's way too storybook. No way no how...

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Isn’t that game in Columbus?

DougieSmash:

IvbAw.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad