Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
chimeres-gargouilles-notre-dame.jpg

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
The Hurricanes head into Colorado in the midst of a terrible 1-11 stretch in their last 12 contests in the Mile High City but this has been a season of change for the Canes who have been excellent all year long and look like a sure thing to qualify for the playoffs.

They always beat us. Always. It's time to put end on another ugly streak. We just beat Rags in MSG.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
I'm not sure, maybe you can inform me. Do we have depth? Kinda feels weird for a foreigner when I'm not sure about two bottom lines etc. And after asking this, do they have depth? I just feel in my backbone that the teams are top heavy. We can you are TURBOboost or the Wizard action with some kind of fish, if I recall correctly that wizard was called SeaBASS. I also know that when the Avalance is coming with the first line, better skate to defend your dude that stops the pucks. Well that is all I know, hopefully I'll be awake to see El Nino, Turbo and the bass one with some buddies play great, or is the winter coming in form of Mckinnon and Rantanen. That's some detailed strategy guide for you. Let my hockey wisdom sink in. (and bring us like 2 points, okey?)

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I'm not sure, maybe you can inform me. Do we have depth? Kinda feels weird for a foreigner when I'm not sure about two bottom lines etc. And after asking this, do they have depth? I just feel in my backbone that the teams are top heavy. We can you are TURBOboost or the Wizard action with some kind of fish, if I recall correctly that wizard was called SeaBASS. I also know that when the Avalance is coming with the first line, better skate to defend your dude that stops the pucks. Well that is all I know, hopefully I'll be awake to see El Nino, Turbo and the bass one with some buddies play great, or is the winter coming in form of Mckinnon and Rantanen. That's some detailed strategy guide for you. Let my hockey wisdom sink in. (and bring us like 2 points, okey?)
tenor.gif

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
We have to keep no mess around March going. We have to go into Denver and f***ing just win please. This season we have acquired victories in Edmonton, Minnesota, Dallas, Madison Square Garden, and Vancouver among others, places we rarely win in. Let's add Denver to that list.

f***ing please just win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad