Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Oh I don't really drink at all (still in college
giphy.gif

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
I think my heart rate has finally settled, damn. Great to pull out the win, that's character/team building and a good experience for a young team to battle through.

But, have to get playing better again. Aho doesn't have a goal in 9 games and it's noticeably getting to him. Simplify things and take the shot when it's there. Would be nice to see Svech get onto the scoresheet more often, though I think he's creating chances. A capable winger for him could make a world of difference. I'm surprised Ferland has as many points as he does lately, definitely not nearly as noticeable on a per shift basis as earlier in the year. But points are points. At least Williams keeps defying the calender and Nino is lethal from the dots in.

As far as the power play goes, they should be locked in a room for 12 hours watching the Panthers on a continuous loop. They use their feet! Move around to create openings. I know the Canes got 2 tonight, but that 5v3 was an embarrassment that could have cost them the game. Standing still and passing around the perimeter isn't gonna cut it, ever.

On to the next one, keep it rolling

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
As freshman I'm pretty sure I took several exams still drunk from the night before.

Never drank in class though. Most likely was too hung over from the night before to even think about alcohol.

I vaguely recall a trigonometry test taken with a large styrofoam cup of orange juice that likely had more vodka in it than orange juice.

Also went to William Faulkner's boyhood home hammered on rye whiskey. I figured at the time he would've approved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad