GDT: car-flop

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
So yeah because of reasons I tried to get some guys to do my evening shifts today and tomorrow and one guy initially kind-of promised me tomorrow but he had to cancel and when I called my supervisor to tell him to scratch that switch from his papers he told me he was obligated to ask me if I could do tonight's night shift because there's a guy off on the sick leave even though I probably couldn't as I already was trying to arrange free time for myself and I said that I couldn't but then I thought it over and called back a minute later to tell him I can do it if he can get someone else to do my evening shift tomorrow and he said he would look into it and then he called back in a while telling me it's on.

So I'm going to work tonight and prolly try catch some hockey game on the side.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Can’t wait to watch this in SD. It’s kind of mind blowing that it’s 2019 and I don’t have the option to watch in HD, thanks suddenlink. The quality looks worse than 70s era stuff. Before you tell me to use FoxSportsGo, it’s literally never worked for me.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Can’t wait to watch this in SD. It’s kind of mind blowing that it’s 2019 and I don’t have the option to watch in HD, thanks suddenlink. The quality looks worse than 70s era stuff. Before you tell me to use FoxSportsGo, it’s literally never worked for me.

What are you using to watch FoxSportsGo? I was in the same boat, but I was using my androidOS tv. Since switching to anything else (laptop, xbone, firestick) I've had no issues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad