GDT: car-flop

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
I didn't think the PP was too bad. They scored 2 PP goals and another one that didn't score looked good and had good chances that just didn't convert.

The 5 on 3 was trash though. Move your feet for crying out loud

I said it in the thread, Aho has the puck so close to the goal and at a decent angle on that 5 on 3, a single stride in and try and beat the goalie seems like it was on the table. Need him to be a little more selfish sometimes.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Well I do think we need to do something about the power play results from last night not withstanding..

On the 5 on 3 we are way to passive. you need to force the defenders to defend. Make them move. On the 5v4 we need to move more as well. Florida had guys (defenders) cutting in from the point Halfwall hooks and other things to keep defenders from being able to be stationary. We we don't do that.. I did like that we sent it to the guy in the slot occasionally the (First) PP and had a bit more motion the second was short..

But we need cuts and Jukes not pass on the outside x 12030 I'd love a few more seam passes as well. make that goalie move...

the Exterior passes and lack of One touches really allows the defenders to Overplay defending us leading to blocks and Odd man rushes or just us coughing up the puck with the danger level of neg 5000

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad