Confirmed Trade: [CAR/EDM] Jesse Puljujarvi for Patrik Puistola

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
He will play well for them. His fancy's are crazy on the Oilers. He's just not the same kid that lit up the world junionrs... or at least he wasn't while he was here.

If Puljujarvi was a 3rd round pick he would have been a fan favorite in Edmonton. His pedigree always affected him I feel. I do think the oilers game him every chance he could get.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Damn good for the Oilers to be able to get out of Puljujarvi's contract entirely. Really sets them up nicely to do something big before the deadline.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
Canes fans, here is the scouting report on Puljujarvi: Really good forechecker and defensive player, has been very physical this year, and has a great stick. Somewhere along the line, he lost all offensive confidence- his shooting, passing and playmaking have all completely disappeared, and he routinely fumbles easy plays. Hopefully a change of scenery will help him regain some of that confidence. You are gaining a bottom 6 player who drives the play really well but struggles to finish. For some reason, I feel like Carolina has a bunch of this exact type of player.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
No better place in the league for Puljujärvi to try and redeem his career. Relatively calm media market, playing with Aho. Now it's time to show up.

Reactions: Daimon

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Canes fans, here is the scouting report on Puljujarvi: Really good forechecker and defensive player, has been very physical this year, and has a great stick. Somewhere along the line, he lost all offensive confidence- his shooting, passing and playmaking have all completely disappeared, and he routinely fumbles easy plays. Hopefully a change of scenery will help him regain some of that confidence. You are gaining a bottom 6 player who drives the play really well but struggles to finish. For some reason, I feel like Carolina has a bunch of this exact type of player.

Everyone should be able to see where this player is going under a coach like Rod.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $250.00