Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
That last 2 mins was all about who wasn't there... they didn't change the 6 man unit for the final 2 mins. By the end they were all gassed and couldn't forecheck anymore. THe entire 2nd line being out was felt there.

PL just still doesn't have enough confidence in the kids to play them in crunch time.

Reactions: Calicaps

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
That last 2 mins was all about who wasn't there... they didn't change the 6 man unit for the final 2 mins. By the end they were all gassed and couldn't forecheck anymore. THe entire 2nd line being out was felt there.

PL just still doesn't have enough confidence in the kids to play them in crunch time.
PL needs to stop acting like an old fart coach and get over it

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
This season is a good example of why a player like Vrana got so frustrated under PL. The kids played a great game but who gets rewarded at the end? Players who haven’t done shit. Great way to kill motivation.

Reactions: Hivemind

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I will never understand the continued support Forsythe gets. From the head coaches to some posters here.

Who supports him? For me its only logical that if one head coach after another keeps him when that is extremely rare to happen once much less repeatedly, that there is something that he does that cant be replaced. Since we dont know what that is and its impossible for us to know what his actual job description is, I prefer to just let it ride.

For instance I could say that if you feel that strongly, the Caps could fire MacLellan and the new gm could replace the whole coaching staff. Except that has happened and didnt work.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Who supports him? For me its only logical that if one head coach after another keeps him when that is extremely rare to happen once much less repeatedly, that there is something that he does that cant be replaced. Since we dont know what that is and its impossible for us to know what his actual job description is, I prefer to just let it ride.

For instance I could say that if you feel that strongly, the Caps could fire MacLellan and the new gm could replace the whole coaching staff. Except that has happened and didnt work.
This is some real weasel words. You defend him every chance you get (even now), but you won’t admit to supporting him.

Reactions: Peeri

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
5th in division with games In hand. When other teams catch up with be 6th or 7th.

no surprise. We were a bubble team at start of year with this roster - but team is being managed very bad too.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017

I think one or 2 of the kids should have gotten an opportunity bat the end.
They earned it.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
5th in division with games In hand. When other teams catch up with be 6th or 7th.

no surprise. We were a bubble team at start of year with this roster - but team is being managed very bad too.
To be fair most teams are bubble teams when they are missing half their top 6. We looked much better when we were only missing 19

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad