Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Flyers 7pm Nov 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I'm surprised not much has been said here about Mantha injury.
I'm not even sure when he got injured. The only time I remember him in a big collision is when him and Carlson collided.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Early season game against a bad Flyers team riding hot percentages. Should be a win.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I'm surprised not much has been said here about Mantha injury.
I'm not even sure when he got injured. The only time I remember him in a big collision is when him and Carlson collided.
Posted the tweet in another thread. It’s suspected he was hurt after the Carlson collision. The injury is suspected to have happened after going into hit Duclair in the corner. He mostly missed and immediately went off the ice.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
When does Cholo get a game? Why make the claim if you aren’t even going to let the guy get a sweater. It would be nice to give some of the D a day off every now and then so we don’t over work them like last season.

Reactions: crab

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
When does Cholo get a game? Why make the claim if you aren’t even going to let the guy get a sweater. It would be nice to give some of the D a day off every now and then so we don’t over work them like last season.
I’d like to see him play as well, but defense is playing well. And then the question is who do you sit. I know we would all like Schultz to go eat popcorn, move TVR to right and put Cholowski on left. I just don’t see Lavi sitting a $4M player regardless of play. So maybe Fever takes a break so you only have one out there but that means you have to mix up the pairs as Cholowski won’t get first pairing.

Reactions: hb12xchamps

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Basically what I'm saying is:

wheresmcmichael.gif

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I think the PP is to keep the 2nd line the same. I dont mind it lets see what Lap can do

That's somewhat understandable, but I think the writing is on the wall with Lapierre likely being sent back to juniors soon. But with all of the injuries and McMichael likely (hopefully) staying in DC, why not get him PP reps right away instead?

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Flip Lapierre and McMichael please. I'm sure the lines will be in flux during the game, but McMichael needs to play more. He's been good!

Why not McMichael on PP2?
This is exactly what i was proposing on the other thread. McMichael at 2LW and Lapierre as third (sheltered) line. And also wanted to see CMM on PP. Oh well.

Have to think he is doing it that way because CMM is more reliable both ways and can help Leason on third line.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
This is exactly what i was proposing on the other thread. McMichael at 2LW and Lapierre as third (sheltered) line. And also wanted to see CMM on PP. Oh well.

Have to think he is doing it that way because CMM is more reliable both ways and can help Leason on third line.
CCM is more reliable both ways?

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Early lead would be nice to allow regular shifts for all 4 lines, plz

Wouldn't be upset if a certain #8 catches and passes #4 (my namesake) on the all-time goals list tonight

Looks like Ellis has been out day-to-day for the last 7 games
and KHayes ineligible (LTIR until 11/10) from 9/21 abdominal surgery

Reactions: DWGie26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad