Post-Game Talk: caps sharks/election

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Keep your eyes open. Better passing. Better passing. We got a big period coming up out there. Try to come back with the wingers, maybe. And lets keep it under 200 posts.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
terrific stick work from Kuzy. Awesome to watch. way to go #92, just try to have fun again

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
justin williams bobblehead looks like madison bowey or Im just blind

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
It's like the ice is only bad for us tonight. Ridiculous sloppiness.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
This team's inability to even get decent shots on the rush is why I believe we have no chance of winning a SC. You simply have to get the occasional easy goal periodically. This has been a staple problem in the Trotz era and is why I firmly believe this "window" is wasted with him. Just not his forte.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
This team's inability to even get decent shots on the rush is why I believe we have no chance of winning a SC. You simply have to get the occasional easy goal periodically. This has been a staple problem in the Trotz era and is why I firmly believe this "window" is wasted with him. Just not his forte.

2 gpg in the playoffs under Trotz :cry:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
We need some more coordination out there. Keep your eyes open. Better passing. I want a big rally this period. A big rally. We're losin'! Teamwork, guys. More teamwork. They're buryin' us alive! Eddie Shore? Oh, piss on Eddie Shore.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012

yeah, i feel the same way. it seems we don't have any snipers at all. all our offence is set up in O zone and pass along the boards and wide shot from the point.

also, people will hate me for that, but hotlby despite great numbers, seems can't make timely saves.

gloom and doom: we aren't winning anything this year :cry: pitts, ranges, and sharks will score against us on the rush, while we will try to set up something in O zone.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Yeah, the lack of crispness is pretty concerning and hardly surprising.

Playing slow, low-to-high, crash-the-net grinding hockey simply doesn't fit a significant portion of this forward roster. They may be able to pull it off against mediocre teams but when they need to be excellent against better competition I have little faith in their ability to execute it well enough.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
btw, check out the Penguins - Oilers game, all goals from the rush. This is the style of the rangers and penguins and we are not winning against them.

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
CwyOOuIUUAEvCpU.jpg

Backstrom-Ovechkin doesn't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad