GDT: Caps @ Sharks (1 pm pst)

Broiler19

Oct 27, 2008
Winnipeg, MB
Anaheim finally drops two games in regulation and sharks struggling to take advantage. Seems like when the teams around them lose, can’t capitalize. When they win and there’s no breathing room, that’s when we win. Game isn’t over and I get that couture looks like a god damn bum out there right now but why take donskoi off the top line when he’s clearly rolling? As good an overall player as Logan is he’s quite slow and fighting it big time - don’t sacrifice our main dangerous scoring line right now just to get Logan rolling. Donskoi isn’t going to carry hertl and boedker. Not worth the swap IMO

Reactions: Iron Mosher

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
I'm annoyed that PDB didn't even try and challenge that. It wasn't even close
I saw this shot:
DX9gq1zUQAAP3wm.jpg

But I'm not sure when it's first touched over the line, so I can't say from just this whether it is offsides or not

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Notice cooch playing with kane. The guy is a locker room comradery legend. I have faith in deboer.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I saw this shot:
DX9gq1zUQAAP3wm.jpg

But I'm not sure when it's first touched over the line, so I can't say from just this whether it is offsides or not

It might be offside because it looks like the dude who eventually touches the puck again is already in the zone before the other guy clears. The zone was never technically cleared. Puck touch doesn't matter in this case. I really wish we had another angle.

YHu2pPm.png

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
For as much as I rag on Randy for occasionally saying "the neutral" I've just discovered it could be worse: Beninati refers to the zone as simply "neutral." No "zone", no "the"

I feel like we're inching towards hockey broadcasts being conducted entirely in newspeak

"puckman thruneutral netshots doubleplusgood goal! Havewin!"

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Beninati, completely dead serious: "Wilson whispering in the ear of Braun as Vlasic goes the other way."

This period brought to you buy harlequin romance and their newest novel: Forecheck of Passion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad