Post-Game Talk: Caps/Sabres, 12/9/16, 7pm ET, KeyBank Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I really hope that both the PK's success at denying Buffalo zone entries and the fact that Vrana's goal came off of zone entry with possession convinces the coaching staff to refine the PP's zone entry system.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Just got home - someone give me a recap so far, please!

First period was relatively quick and even, 0-0.

Beagle had a nice backhand feed to Oshie, who had all tons of room in front of the net to stickhandle and score.

Kuznetsov rushed down the right wing on the powerplay, fed a backhand pass to Vrana who was sitting on top of the paint and scored his 1st.

Third period has been the Capitals on the PK for about half of it. PK has excelled all game long, particularly at denying Buffalo clean zone entries.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
First period was relatively quick and even, 0-0.

Beagle had a nice backhand feed to Oshie, who had all tons of room in front of the net to stickhandle and score.

Kuznetsov rushed down the right wing on the powerplay, fed a backhand pass to Vrana who was sitting on top of the paint and scored his 1st.

Third period has been the Capitals on the PK for about half of it. PK has excelled all game long, particularly at denying Buffalo clean zone entries.

Thank you for this. I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad